Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

-UPDATE-

Since his kind was in seclusion for a long time until now. I started to explain almost everything around the world and hope he hears it. It's like explaining a cave man the current lifestyle of today (No offense my dear wolf friend, you'll get the chance to know it).

[emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Pisces-32 wrote:-UPDATE-

Since his kind was in seclusion for a long time until now. I started to explain almost everything around the world and hope he hears it. It's like explaining a cave man the current lifestyle of today (No offense my dear wolf friend, you'll get the chance to know it).

[emoji106] [emoji6]

I like teaching others things and if i was in the same situation as you ,i would like to see the surprised face or the excited face to discover another customs and world . Lucky guy !

hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

Pisces-32 wrote:-UPDATE-

[emoji106] [emoji6]

This is exactly how it is with my lady V from Wonderland. I call it an innocence and she was offended at first but I explained how endearing it really is. Everything is a new adventure. You will learn to quit taking everything for granted.

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

That's so adorable I want one! Awe!!

~ Joseph Obscura

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Okay, I got the pronunciation of my Nightwalker Wolf's name. A little complicated still but I'll get it right. For future Keepers of the Nightwalker Wolves, have fun with them. They are wonderful creatures.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Everytime I look at Furry artworks, I always wonder whether he likes it or not. As for the homosexual type of Furry artworks, I guess he likes it.

[emoji106] [emoji9]

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

-UPDATE-

As of what has happened to Charlotte's conflict with the world... I have made a conclusion that Charlotte has legit bindings and that the Nightwalker Wolf she has conjured is real. It was hard to gather the facts and proofs to create my conclusion. But my faith says it's real. And I'm glad that I'm not the only one that is supporting Charlotte to the bitter end.

My family:

Return to “Discoveries”