My red Dragon become purple

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi every one :wave:

I adopted a red Dragon from CH, SRA a month a go, and the hold time since he been here seem like he is unhappy. When I meditation with him I keep on seeing purple orb wonder why red dragon have purple orb? :? On Saturday night I ask him why.. and finally he told me he is not a red dragon but he's purple dragon so he not happy with the red box and don't like the coin. So now I give him the purple box with sand, rock and sea grass he is now very happy with his new box. He love Strawberry candle, incense and have Strawberry, ginger or sugar cookie with milk for dinner. :lol: He also told me that his girl just have a new Baby boy :inlove: at the dragon realm. I love my purple dragon :D

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

WOAH!!! xD

That sounds so wonderful!! Purple, that's my favorite color!!

Really? It wasn't a red dragon? xD Haha, no matter what, it sounds like you have a strong connection. And definitely meant to be..!!

I'm so happy for you that you have a strong connection. I yet did not establish that much of a connection !!
Good for you!!

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wow! maybe you had to wait for him to evolve to purple :grouphug:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
vay
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi silverbee, your dragon sounds so lively & cute. I'm so happy after reading your post. Pls congrats your purple dragon for me. :thumbup: :thankyou:

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Silverbee wrote:Hi every one :wave:

I adopted a red Dragon from CH, SRA a month a go, and the hold time since he been here seem like he is unhappy. When I meditation with him I keep on seeing purple orb wonder why red dragon have purple orb? :? On Saturday night I ask him why.. and finally he told me he is not a red dragon but he's purple dragon so he not happy with the red box and don't like the coin. So now I give him the purple box with sand, rock and sea grass he is now very happy with his new box. He love Strawberry candle, incense and have Strawberry, ginger or sugar cookie with milk for dinner. :lol: He also told me that his girl just have a new Baby boy :inlove: at the dragon realm. I love my purple dragon :D
oooooo strawberry/ginger/sugar cookies with milk...Mmmmm...my favourites too!!!
One of my dragons loves 90% dark chocolate...
The baby likes almost anything as long as it's a bit sweet and milk...
The other of my dragons is not picky at all :crazy:

But...a red dragon not a red...that...
Did he changed colour when he was conjoured???
Or........????? (better ask Magnolia?)

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

cwamoon wrote:WOAH!!! xD

That sounds so wonderful!! Purple, that's my favorite color!!

Really? It wasn't a red dragon? xD Haha, no matter what, it sounds like you have a strong connection. And definitely meant to be..!!

I'm so happy for you that you have a strong connection. I yet did not establish that much of a connection !!
Good for you!!
YA!!!!! He is a real purple. I was try very hard to work with him in the red dragon way and that make him so un happy :crying: well.. is took me long enough to know and learn what kind of dragon I have. CH, SRA can give you a good surprise sometime.

About a connection thing you can use pendulum talk to your spirit as the first moment when you bring him/her in to your home and try to talk everyday (I talk more then meditate) and when you go to bed say good night to the day spirit like unicorn, butterfly faery etc, by ask him/her do a sort meditation with you maybe 5 minutes or until you both fall sleep :snore: together, and don't forget to say "enjoy your night/be good" to the night spirit. I also learn that all spirit love to here sweet talk like... hi my princess for female for male you can call them my love or my handsome.... or what ever sweet word you can think of. :thumbup:

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Silverbee wrote:... I also learn that all spirit love to here sweet talk like... hi my princess for female for male you can call them my love or my handsome.... or what ever sweet word you can think of. :thumbup:
Yes! That's SO true!
I call mine baby, darling, dear, honey, knight, price, princess, sweety, etc. etc.
and they are more willing to help :crazy:
So if 1 day I forgot to be sweet talking they would be waiting for that very word :thought:

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

alupha wrote:
Silverbee wrote:... I also learn that all spirit love to here sweet talk like... hi my princess for female for male you can call them my love or my handsome.... or what ever sweet word you can think of. :thumbup:
Yes! That's SO true!
I call mine baby, darling, dear, honey, knight, price, princess, sweety, etc. etc.
and they are more willing to help :crazy:
So if 1 day I forgot to be sweet talking they would be waiting for that very word :thought:

xD Haha.. what can I call them.. umm...

I'm pretty sure most of them are all 5092384092830948 times my age.. so... ..... umm.. what can I call them...

Doggy? to my werewolf? xD

They're quite protective. My Nixie, so caring and loving... and listens so well. My blue dragons. One of them, very strong personality, not too obviously showing yet still cares deeply. The female blue dragon with such calm 'watch' kind of personality, who is always there for me.. My Djinn who loves to listen to my love stories. My Pixie, Night Faery, Gargoyle, Werewolfs... oh geez. I'm so happy haha.

Can't wait to bond with the rest of them!

Return to “Dragons”