My dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I dreamed of my friends that I had in university. We were travelling and had all stayed together in one large room that had natural coloured log walls and box-like beds with white bedclothes. I was the last one still there and still in bed. Some people came in and said one of my friends was coming back to get me, I then saw it was a guy I used to have a crush on. He climbed on the bed and I climbed off the bed from the opposing side. I guess I was not interested anymore, though he was as good looking as ever.

There was a game going on, we had a map and using that we had to find red doorbell-like large buttons hidden in facedes of buildings and then hit them as hard as possible with large hammers we each were carrying. The buildings were very large and stately, but then there were spotted black and white cows around too on almost bare hills surrounded by barbed wire. There was not snow, but any plants I saw did not have any leaves on their branches and grass was brown too, so I guess it was winter time.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In the dream I was looking at map of Australia, and another another piece of land in the middle of sea that looked like Australia, but was not. I talked that there is some distance between them, but a way for a shortcut, and then I folded either of the maps so that I could put one land over the other.

I had been riding a bike (maybe in Australia or in the other place) and my bike light became loose, actually breaking to pieces for some reason I cannot remember so I could not put it back, and could not turn the light off either. I put it in my backbag and then noticed that the light came through the fabrick, pointing to the ground. I then arranged my stuff again so that the lamp was resting as topmost and to the side, so that the light could shine over my shoulder. I think it was not actually dark, but the light was very bright. I'm not sure why I needed it.

I cannot remember almost nothing else, I think I was travelling with other people but it is just a hunch.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In my dream I was disquised as an old woman in mourning dress, only colour being red rose and green leaves embroidery in my black scarf. I was in a group that was also pondering how to hide our car, so we were obviously doing shady business but I do not remember what it was anymore. It was winter, and we walked around large gray industrial looking buildings, and then in a black forest.

We saw a car that was pulling a large man tied in ropes along the road, snow spurting high as he tried to dug his heels in the ground. We turned to the opposite direction and found similar really big guy also tied in ropes, and someone cut him loose. He scrambled up and our tallest guy that I remembered was almost six and half feet tall and much larger than anyone else in our group only reached his chest.

He looked really drunk, but I assumed his captors had tried to drug him unconscious but had not guite succeeded. He also looked like he was fairly young, lanky and clumsy like a drunken teen. He flailed the ropes around and then almost fell on two young girls but they managed to jump out of the way and he smiled to them and said something that I either did not catch or it was language I do not know, but I did catch he was trying to flirt and had probably forgotten about all of the situation he was in except that there were girls. I said we should have kept him in the ropes because he could not handle himself and we could handle him like this even less.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I got an old wooden bookcase that had books that were all handillustrated and maybe also had been handwritten ( just with very orderly hand). Some of them were memoirs and journals and books of short notes, I think I saw some sort of vocabulary too, and some that were mostly pictures. All had green growth coating their cowers that I first thought was velvet but then noticed that it was alive, and on some books it was really long and reactive, trying to avoid touch.

There was a house that had windows also on the ceiling, much smaller than the windows that are for seeing out. You could open the ceiling windows with metallic rod, a gold coloured object that looked like it had a claw on one end and a bird face on the other. You used the windows to get to the roof of the house, but only a child could fit from there.

I remember there were so many graveyards around that I started to wonder about it even in the dream. Seemed like almost all houses had their own graveyard, the gravestones sticking out from the backyard. A young flirty man drove me around and I remember I was looking at maps again, seeing a coastline and sea there.

Much was happening but I cannot remember any of it, I think there were many young and flirty men for example, not just my driver.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I woke up too early, at five o'clock. I had dreamed that I heard barking outside. I lived in a house that had crumbling walls in some apartments, mine did not have this problem but I knew the problem would spread and I had to look for another house. The barking was persistent, so when I looked and saw a young golden retriever running around outside in rainy weather, I said to someone else that it has probably been abandoned there because it has been making the noise all night. The young puppy was almost white originally but had grey back and paws from needing a shower. He had two basketballs in a small cart that he dragged around. I desided to take him in even though it was forbidden to keep pets in the apartment, I thought I would wash him and then contact an animal shelter.

I did not get far, as when I opened my front door there was right there a very young white puli puppy with already corded coat. When seeing the open door he ran in, playing with long strip of white plastic sheet, that might have been a plastic bag but was torn in tatters. I had to wrestle the tatters from the tiny puppy (I thought there was a choking hazard with them) and forgot about the larger puppy outside while I was doing that, however remembering it later, when I was contacting the shelter (It was a lot later, I was really charmed with this puppy and really did not want to let it go), but the larger puppy was not around anymore and I scolded myself for forgetting it.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”