Meditation Questions

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Lately I've been realizing whenever I meditate, the things I see are easily seen in the dark. And lucky for me I even see them when I open my eyes! Though It has to be pitch black. If I am in a pitch black room meditating, closing my eyes and I see purple all around or places or stars, I can open my eyes and continually see it. Honestly I realized I've been doing this my whole life every night, without even realizing it and the things are see are very vivid, even sometimes a premonition. It's made me realize that the chills I've been feeling and my experiences before I placed it all away was due to a very low vibration that I was in. During my teenage years I've attracted a lot of shadow people and have witness them a couple of times. I've went through a lot of depression so I figured is why I've been stuck in this specific vibration or giving it out to attract them. But my questions are, I do know that I am slowly raising my vibration, but how do I keep it that way? Should I keep myself more grounded and let my guides help me? Is it unusual to see the things with my eyes open in a pitch black room while in mediation or simply being in the dark too long and my eyes adjusting? If it is what I think it is, how can I accustom to see things in the light as opposed to the dark? It would be nice to see those things during the day :)

I'd love your thoughts! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Hello Spiritkitten,

Honestly, me too when i meditate i see "things" when it's pitch black , not shadow people , but the impression of energy surrounding me . I see colors with my eyes closed , mostly purple and with my eyes opened in the dark and the day light.

What I do to optimize my meditation is : I'm lying in my bed , then I do centering ( i draw my energy in the center of my body) , grounding (like you do) and then i open my eyes and focus on the ceiling and i try to feel my heartbeat and calm down , like slower my breath and the oxygen passing through my veins. After a long moment ( with my eyes opened) i feel light , grounded on my bed but something is pulled out of my body .

I do it the afternoon and when I finish my meditation i see more easily auras and colors .
If you practice you'll be able to see more "physically" .

This "low vibration" , I don't know how you can adjust it , so if you ask your guides to help you, it will be much easier .

nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

gonna post so i can keep my eye on this thread, i have a very similar thing going on!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

In addition to what Nienna said, there is an NLP method to "anchor" a condition so we can access it anytime we want.

One example, think of a simple code word, like "Delta Now" etc., and a hand position, like touching your thumb with the ring finger. Then go to the meditation until we reach the condition we want. At this moment, speak the code word repeatedly and do the hand position in order to anchor this condition. At least do this for 3 weeks to 3 months to make the body remember the condition and access it through the anchor. Then we can go to that condition anytime by speaking the code word and do the hand position.

Another one is to gradually change the setting from pitch black to daylight. Maybe use natural night light, then candle, then some lamp, and so on:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte

Nienna wrote:Hello Spiritkitten,

Honestly, me too when i meditate i see "things" when it's pitch black , not shadow people , but the impression of energy surrounding me . I see colors with my eyes closed , mostly purple and with my eyes opened in the dark and the day light.

What I do to optimize my meditation is : I'm lying in my bed , then I do centering ( i draw my energy in the center of my body) , grounding (like you do) and then i open my eyes and focus on the ceiling and i try to feel my heartbeat and calm down , like slower my breath and the oxygen passing through my veins. After a long moment ( with my eyes opened) i feel light , grounded on my bed but something is pulled out of my body .

I do it the afternoon and when I finish my meditation i see more easily auras and colors .

This "low vibration" , I don't know how you can adjust it , so if you ask your guides to help you, it will be much easier .
Thank you for your advice, I sure wish I could see the colors the way you do! I have been better at grounding, I do admit it does take a little time to see higher dimensions. But it's so worth it.. The places I see are so beautiful and I get eyed at constantly. I just think the brain is amazing for your subconscious and body itself to elevate to such a level and actually be a place to improve and invent (astral) I am taking it easy as my blockages in me are from my fear. And I am slowly working on them to see how amazingly it all works out in the end :)

I do want to note that I can see the impression of energy like you say in the daylight :) I don't have to concentrate it at all but I still can't see colors. I can only describe it as seeing what I see but like a tv with no connection, all that black and white static? It's just barely like that but constant on top of my vision while being able to see. It's alittle confusing. I am still trying to rule out if it's scientifically explained or if it's actually seeing what I'm seeing. It's does play a huge role though In my meditation, these static things turn into stars, manifests to a waking dream while I'm on the verge of just barely sleeping. Making images while I'm laying down trying to sleep but actually meditating. I do not see so much shadow people anymore, I figured it was unintentionally meditating while not in a grounded state while stressed and attracting those things. I didn't realize my happy place was mediating as I often tried to close my eyes and relax after a really stressed day, sometimes for hours because I often had racing thoughts. I did grow out of it. Because I built these awful walls. Yet I'd like to experiment it and see if these thoughts and feelings were actually mine because I now know I am very empathetic. Were my racing thoughts and feelings that I didn't understand or knew where they came from really mine or someone else's? I do like to rule out that I don't believe it until I am sure, because sometimes the mind plays games on you. There just were really odd times where I didn't believed for a period of time or you could say what I wasn't expecting things in the least bit has suddenly happened and left
Me confused! Lol! Keep me updated with your progress [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing wrote:In addition to what Nienna said, there is an NLP method to "anchor" a condition so we can access it anytime we want.

One example, think of a simple code word, like "Delta Now" etc., and a hand position, like touching your thumb with the ring finger. Then go to the meditation until we reach the condition we want. At this moment, speak the code word repeatedly and do the hand position in order to anchor this condition. At least do this for 3 weeks to 3 months to make the body remember the condition and access it through the anchor. Then we can go to that condition anytime by speaking the code word and do the hand position.

Another one is to gradually change the setting from pitch black to daylight. Maybe use natural night light, then candle, then some lamp, and so on:)
I really appreciate your post and advice. I do agree that codes words do really work. I do have one, but it isn't so much of a word. When my body and soul are comfortable to go to the next level, I allow myself higher up, does that make sense? When your body is in fear or isn't ready or if there is a sense where you might seem unsure, your natural instinct in your body? Or maybe soul? Kicks in and doesn't allow it unless you are fully sure and fully ready. Even if you know you are ready there is someone or something that keeps you back unless it is sure. I can admit that the feelings I feel in mediation now without the right knowledge and leveled vibration, would've scared me beyond belief earlier when I first started. I will try and make a code word when I reach a place where I am completely comfortable in the state I am in and is considered high for me. It'll be my biggest achievement! :D thinking about it, it's really cool. You mean to tell me if I ever place myself to see a beautiful dimension I can just condition my body to access it like a key! :D thanks again

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Spiritkitten wrote:
Nienna wrote:Hello Spiritkitten,

Thank you for your advice, I sure wish I could see the colors the way you do! I have been better at grounding, I do admit it does take a little time to see higher dimensions. But it's so worth it.. The places I see are so beautiful and I get eyed at constantly. I just think the brain is amazing for your subconscious and body itself to elevate to such a level and actually be a place to improve and invent (astral) I am taking it easy as my blockages in me are from my fear. And I am slowly working on them to see how amazingly it all works out in the end :)

I do want to note that I can see the impression of energy like you say in the daylight :) I don't have to concentrate it at all but I still can't see colors. I can only describe it as seeing what I see but like a tv with no connection, all that black and white static? It's just barely like that but constant on top of my vision while being able to see. It's alittle confusing. I am still trying to rule out if it's scientifically explained or if it's actually seeing what I'm seeing. It's does play a huge role though In my meditation, these static things turn into stars, manifests to a waking dream while I'm on the verge of just barely sleeping. Making images while I'm laying down trying to sleep but actually meditating. I do not see so much shadow people anymore, I figured it was unintentionally meditating while not in a grounded state while stressed and attracting those things. I didn't realize my happy place was mediating as I often tried to close my eyes and relax after a really stressed day, sometimes for hours because I often had racing thoughts. I did grow out of it. Because I built these awful walls. Yet I'd like to experiment it and see if these thoughts and feelings were actually mine because I now know I am very empathetic. Were my racing thoughts and feelings that I didn't understand or knew where they came from really mine or someone else's? I do like to rule out that I don't believe it until I am sure, because sometimes the mind plays games on you. There just were really odd times where I didn't believed for a period of time or you could say what I wasn't expecting things in the least bit has suddenly happened and left
Me confused! Lol! Keep me updated with your progress [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

I see what you mean when you say like "static" i see that too ! I understand when you wonder "if it's really real , or is it my misunderstanding ?" but me i have one rule " No expectations" . When you have expectations , you tend to be conscious of every strange things that happened and you believe it was not you , but in the same time you have doubts about its veracity.

I have also other techniques too if you want . When you see a person , try to see his/her aura : the shape .

Concentrate on one point ( the head or the arm it's better) and see the distinction of the shape of the person and the shape of his/her aura normaly it's static at first -> focus on this point . And then normally with your eyes open , normally after some seconds ,you can see the color of the aura . It is also said that using the peripheral view will more effective because it is less used than the central vision .

And maybe you have to do a meditation by "sensing colors" , like meditate normally (lie down , breathe slowly ...) and put music on , slow music or something "dream like".
And when you close your eyes , you imagine you favorite colors ( for me it's blue) and you focus on it Little by little you will see that your favorite colors change into (for example) purple or green etc...

The purpose to these techniques is to stimulate your brain , your imagination and like that you can easily detect colors , with eyes closed , in the dark or in the day light and not just see this static energy . The fear you're feeling will go away with time and work i think :)

Also, you are much more advanced than me in the astral field , you have already seen beautiful scenes (i'm kind of envious lol )

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

I also see things in the dark, more clearly when my eyes are closed but I do see some faint, colourless shapes in my apartment when lights are out. I think I've not seen those anywhere else if I remember right. When my eyes are closed I can see colours too, most often its the yellowish or brown hue of old black and white photoghraphs but once it has happened that such scene changed into full colours. Other times I see single objects that look like they are painted with many colours or sometimes I see just blothes of colours, usually the blotches the change the colour that it has.

The scene I most often see is like a scenery you see from a moving vechiles window when you sit on the passenger seat, and it changes from different kinds of woods into fields on hills into rocky mountains and back to fields or woods, everything looking like an old, grainy film with speed lines also. But I've been also indside buildings and underwater, and sometimes I seem to be very high up in the air, the scenery rolling past under me.

They come and go, I cannot have them if I just want to or ask to, and at the moment there is again a dry patch and I've seen nothing for some time. Maybe I'll learn to control these better in time.

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
Zodiac:

Because there is always talk about elevating yourself, I try to reach up when I meditate, but I just got this idea, that maybe I should try to go to the opposite direction because it seems that when falling asleep, there sometimes is a physical sensation of sinking for me, and I also often feel like falling or imagine falling when I wake up. This might indicate that for me the natural direction to me out from my body is towards the planets core, and not the sky.

What should I try to visualize if I do that? The cellar? The rock underneath? When I ground, I use the tree method that visualizes a tree reaching branches up to the sky and roots to the ground, but otherwise my visualizations float up high pretty often. Maybe I need more balance there too.

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte

Prinsiippi wrote:Because there is always talk about elevating yourself, I try to reach up when I meditate, but I just got this idea, that maybe I should try to go to the opposite direction because it seems that when falling asleep, there sometimes is a physical sensation of sinking for me, and I also often feel like falling or imagine falling when I wake up. This might indicate that for me the natural direction to me out from my body is towards the planets core, and not the sky.

What should I try to visualize if I do that? The cellar? The rock underneath? When I ground, I use the tree method that visualizes a tree reaching branches up to the sky and roots to the ground, but otherwise my visualizations float up high pretty often. Maybe I need more balance there too.
After much consideration and a little trust. Sometimes you actually sink before you lucid or astral and sometimes while meditating . You can pull wherever you are meant and only allow it if it is positive. I waited a while to give an answer because I meditated on it more and realized that they actually do at time manifest to me and it is some part of the eye that allows it in our vision so it may be something everyone has and if your senses are stronger you probably see them better than others. Regarding back to the sensation of falling instead of going up. I would imagine wings that float you below or upwards, yet if you seem unsure I would make sure they emit a very strong strong light that if an entity thinks they can hurt you the wings can slice em up!

Return to “Meditation”