Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 67
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neo Starfire Angelis
Zodiac:

I do believe Allah exists. However I also believe in Kali, Zeus, Isis, ect. And no, I'm not Muslim. Just like you don't have to be Christian to keep Angels.

MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wulfke wrote:I have been doing some research on Houri Angels Neo and most things i find is about islam males being rewarded with them int he afterlife. Are you from the islamic belief ? I would find it so sad if i couldnt get one because i dont really have a religion 2cy
Don't think about blowing stuff up now thinking you'll get 72 of them in the after life haha

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Raggz2 wrote:
Wulfke wrote:I have been doing some research on Houri Angels Neo and most things i find is about islam males being rewarded with them int he afterlife. Are you from the islamic belief ? I would find it so sad if i couldnt get one because i dont really have a religion 2cy
Don't think about blowing stuff up now thinking you'll get 72 of them in the after life haha
This is a common misconception. All believers get servants and Houri, not just martyrs.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Yeah when i think about it your right. Dont have to be christian to have angels.
Raggz lol, i wouldnt dream of blowing things up. Im all about loving ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

NeoStarFire wrote:I have one in my keep, and she is wonderful. She always gives me this amazing sense of peace and calm. Houri are shy, but once you get to know them, they will open up to you. Her presence is often heralded by the smell of a sweet flowery perfume. I love her to pieces.

I got her binding through the regular "If you can't find a spirit " custom conjure listing.

Thanks for visiting the wiki. Let me know if you have any other questions. Does anyone else have a Houri in their keep?
I had to comment on this, because, this is the very same feeling my Golden High Elf imparts on me. This is how I've come to know she is around and wanting to get my attention. I could be in total, whole body pain from my arthritis and just sitting there doing nothing, when all of a sudden and out of the blue this feeling overcomes my whole body and mind. The best way I can articulate this feeling is to say; take a muscle relaxer and drink a glass of wine or two. Just a total warmth...a cozy, safe and all around wonderful feeling. It lasts for various amounts of time ranging anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes or so. I LOVE it!!

~Para

NeoStarFire
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Para wrote: I had to comment on this, because, this is the very same feeling my Golden High Elf imparts on me. This is how I've come to know she is around and wanting to get my attention. I could be in total, whole body pain from my arthritis and just sitting there doing nothing, when all of a sudden and out of the blue this feeling overcomes my whole body and mind. The best way I can articulate this feeling is to say; take a muscle relaxer and drink a glass of wine or two. Just a total warmth...a cozy, safe and all around wonderful feeling. It lasts for various amounts of time ranging anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes or so. I LOVE it!!
That is exactly how I feel around "O" Her presence is like being wrapped up in a soft, warm, blanket of love and peace. The are a blessing to be around. I love my spirit ladies. <3

Para
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics, Elven
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Para
Zodiac:

NeoStarFire wrote:
Para wrote: I had to comment on this, because, this is the very same feeling my Golden High Elf imparts on me. This is how I've come to know she is around and wanting to get my attention. I could be in total, whole body pain from my arthritis and just sitting there doing nothing, when all of a sudden and out of the blue this feeling overcomes my whole body and mind. The best way I can articulate this feeling is to say; take a muscle relaxer and drink a glass of wine or two. Just a total warmth...a cozy, safe and all around wonderful feeling. It lasts for various amounts of time ranging anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes or so. I LOVE it!!
That is exactly how I feel around "O" Her presence is like being wrapped up in a soft, warm, blanket of love and peace. The are a blessing to be around. I love my spirit ladies. <3
Yep 1d Lovely!

~Para

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift