autumn-moon-7

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

david2885
Please use this thread to discuss your experiences with and questions about the seller autumn-moon-7 (eBay Link).

m_m
I'm not sure which thread this topic belongs to... Has anyone bought a purple dragon from autumn-moon-7? I would like to know if her items are for real. Thanks.

CreepyHollows
What I can tell you about autumn-moon-7 is that she was reported for copying my Dragon listings word for word in June of 2007. She had an entire Wetpaint site dedicated to badmouthing not only Creepyhollows and other sellers but also this forum and the original owner of the Wetpaint site asked her to leave.

m_m
Oh my! Thanks Magnolia for the info!

Princess
I would still like to know if her items are real or not as I got two items from her befor or about the time I joined this forum. One spellast and one red/orange dragon. I am treating it as real untill I know otherwise. I haven't even been to her site since joining here.

CreepyHollows
I cannot tell you whether her items are real or not. The only facts I can present are what transpired between us and my reports to eBay (her listings were removed), and the horrific behavior she displayed on the WetPaint site.

DeeDee
Princess and others PLEASE do not take this the wrong way. Magnolia just told you that her auctions were copied. Her items,spirits,and experiences can not be in two places at one time. So since they were copied how do you think the item is real?

Listen to me,okay. One of the Uamd members copied my auction word for word and this was not an auction about an item of power. It was my DAY IN THE LIFE AND THE ITEM!!!!!!!

So unless this woman loves soggy peanut butter and jelly and hopped into my body she is a liar. She did it word for word and then added a cheap ring to the listing.

If they copy any listing they have to be a fraud,it's really that simple.

The reason I bring this up to you is because you want to be on the other board and take part in rating another seller. I'm not being mean because I know we are TRYING to put this to rest but if you just asked that question do you really think your qualified to rate a seller?

I'm being very sincere when I say I'm not being mean,I'm not. I'm just trying to get you to understand what I'm saying. It's fine to ask any question but when someone answers you like that and you still want to know if the items are real....I'm dumbfounded.

True you would have to take Magnolia's word for it but then again you don't have to. It's up to you and it is your money.

...I also wanted to add that I do not know her to know if they are real or not. I can not say. I just have a problem with copied listings. The reason is because when I saw my own copied I knew it was all BS so who ever buys it I knew was going to be ripped off. I did go back and check and because most know my style of writing they knew it was mine and no one bought it.

I was at least glad about that.

spiritsearcher
Hi DEE DEE..

A UAMD member copied your info word for word..??
Are they still part of the UAMD...???

DeeDee
The last time I checked,yes they were. I will go check now and see if she is still a member now

Princess
You see I got 2 items from her befor I joined this forum or knew anything about people copying other people. And, no, I didn't realize that ment it was a fake. Copying can mean many things. I thought she was copying words. Magnolias listings. I didn't know it meant the whole thing was fake. I haven't even been back to her site since I joined this forum.
And the truth is, I never knew anything about rating till this all started. And I was never going to be one to do any rating anyway if there was any done. Everyone knew I was there only as a supporter...nothing else. Everyone knew I couldn't tell if an item is authintic or not.
I thought it was suppost to help people like me who cain't tell and help keep us from being ripped off along with some who can tell but just fall prey to false sellers.
I only ask a question when I honestly do not know the answer. You did clear this up for me. Thank you for that. I had asked the question about this seller befor. I just wanted a definant answer from someone who knew. As I didn't. And others wanted to know too.
Thanks again.

spiritsearcher
I think we should all know who this member is...!!
As I know many of us have purchased from sellers of UAMD...!!! and I would like to know thats for sure...

Princess
A while back, I stopped buying from anybody who isn't a member of this forum or very highly spoken of by the people here.

DeeDee
I can't do that because I have never given advice on who to buy from and who not to. But many of my buyers already know who it is because they alerted me to it. They emailed me her auction and I emailed her right away. What she had done was to go back into my past auctions and was using many of them. I thanked her in a public auction for stealing my listing. Then when all the crap hit the fan about the seller list the UAMD had a post supporting her. I wasn't mad that they did it because I figured maybe they just didn't know about it. But anyway if someone had bought that auction they would have gotten a piece of junk that did nothing.

spiritsearcher
I hope that member was made an example from at least..I hope someone would let me know through pm as I would keep it confidential..
Its not about being the one who tells who to buy and who not to buy from, its better we know so we can make our own judgement..!!!
Id just like to know for myself...
If anybody knows Please let me know..

Pete..

m_m
Do we? I sure would like to know too.

Renee W.
I'd like to know too. I thought all members of the UAMD were reputable sellers.

Return to “Seller Review”