Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

So, I;m getting this most interesting Angel binding from Lu. I had this hunch to ask Lu about something that had been bugging me lately. I had been having this call for a sort of hyper-stylized wing themed armored battle maiden. Immediately two things came to mind a Valkyrie or an Angel. I've looked at various Valkyrie listings for quite a while. Nothing really grabbing me, so I turned to Angels. Is it weird when I think of Angels I think of Lu?

I asked her about it and she suggested Swift Angels, extremely intense fighters, trained to be agile warriors and spies. What cinched it for me though was Lu describing them as the Ninjas of the Angelic realms. As I was going to ask if she knew about any Ninja-like beings after I had the Valkyrie/Angel thing settled. LOL! So, I'll file that under kismet. xD

I was hoping she'd be willing to share more about them here as they sound amazingly awesome. Also, I hate to hoard information.

Because let's face it, having an Angelic Ninja is so cool it just can't be contained. xD

(Sorry my secretive new friend wherever you are, lol)

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Very cool, I look forward to hearing about your experiences with your Swift Angel :)

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jafora wrote:Very cool, I look forward to hearing about your experiences with your Swift Angel :)
I shall do my best. lol
REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:They're kinda like Courtwinds. ^-^ Very steadfast and true to their path, but they're not afraid to push boundaries. I've known them for as long as I've had my Guardian Angel, who is actually friends with a Swift. So it's been since 2009, actually. I didn't really get a chance to offer them through our shop until now. Most of the Swifts I see have wiry-looking wings with sharply shaped feathers. They wear armor and look humanoid, but it's their training in defense and battle that sets them apart. They belong to a very secluded section of the heavenly realms I frequent. They're evenly distributed in gender, and usually are very candid and serious.
Very nice. I'm excited! I do have a Nephilim. I hope they get along. I do have an "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all" house rule, though, so I'm not too worried on that front.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aww yeah, got my Swift binding from Lu. She's amazing! I can't wait to get to know her. lol She's also a leader type. I'm sure she'll fit right in.

Geeze, I have so many strong A-type personalities around here. xD

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Most angels can be up front and in your face. They all can be sharp tongued and can/will lash out at you if they feel it will help keep you from straying from the path you have chosen. There are thousands of angels out there and angel spies are nothing new to me. They do keep to themselves and are able to go about in the hell realms undetected (I never knew how) so that is an advantage to their keepers and friends.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Angels”