Talking to Spirits?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Darak
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello hello

There is something I'm unsure about, so I figured I just ask.
Since I can't see/hear/feel spirits I have a hard time figuring out if I treat them right.
I bought the "awaken yourself" spell as well as the "never underestimate your reach" and lazy orb, so maybe with some practice that will change soon.

However, my question would be, can I talk to my spirits in general, or should I call them one by one?

To help bonding I talk to them every evening, right before I go to bed.
I usually start with "Hello my friends..." then I tell them what I did that day, my current thoughts, my hopes for the future ect.
But is that the right way?
Should I rather call everyone by their name, or even talk to only one at a time?

I hope this kind of question was not ansered before, I looked through the connection category but couldnt find an answer.
I will probably ask many more questions in the future (if i dare, I'm very shy). Please be patient with me and thank you in advance.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No problem, questions are good:)

There are no right way actually, it depends on the keepers. Some prefer to have private talk with each spirit, others prefer to gather and talk to everybody. Maybe talk to a group or a race also.
On that note, talking one-by-one is recommended to bond with specific spirit:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

There really is no "right way"....it's just what ever works for you. Some people prefer to give each individual spirit one-on-one time everyday, or every week. Me, personally, I talk to mine as a group every night before bed. I'll ask if anyone has any messages for me, and those who do will come forward. This works out very well for me, so I've stuck with it. For new spirits, I do try to carve out a little time each day for bonding during the first month.

So, it's really more about what works best for you :)

Darak
new here
new here

Thanks for the answer!
It does feel right to me, for I dont want to exclude any of my spirits with my "daily report"

Interesting thing happened today.
After reading through this forum a lot today, I figured I should try to talk to my spirits using a pendulum. A few years ago I tried to use it for quite a while.
So I took my marid djinns vessel, sat down in a comfortable chair with some soft meditation music in the background and tried to get in a meditative state by relaxing and just focusing on my breath.

Then I took the pendulum in the same hand I was holding my djinns vessel in and asked her to talk to me through it.
So first I established what means yes, no and maybe.

I asked if she wants to be with me (She wasn't custom conjured, but luckily she gave me a very clear yes)
I also asked about the talk every evening. She likes that I talk to them all in general. But I asked if she thinks all my spirits like it that way. She said no
Soooo I asked about them one by one and turns out my djinn thinks that my water faerie needs some alone-time with me.

Thats very interesting to know. I will ask my faerie the same thing soon.
I will try to talk to each of my spirits that way, but only one per day. Don't want to overdo it, rather keep it nice and easy for now.

Sadly I asked her if she can show herself to me. That was a no.
I asked if it is because my senses are not opened enough, that was a maybe.
I should ask my alya about this toppic, since I asked her to help me with this.

Purekitsune
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
Zodiac:

Like everyone else said it's whatever feels right with you. I only have one so far so I'm almost always talking to him, except when I'm busy in class haha. It feels weird to talk to him in my head sometimes so I'll risk muttering something to him in public and hope no one else hears me lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Darak
new here
new here

Hoi!

I usually also talk to them aloud when I'm in my apartment, but at school i sometimes send them messages in my mind. There are enough people thinking I'm crazy already even without me talking to invisible people xD

But I think I found the best way for me to wish for things.
Since I have more then one spirit who can grant wishes I do not always ask each one for something in particiular.
A while ago there was this promo sale for the "infusion of any races....", and I really wanted that for woodland fae (which was found in the "everything in your blood" reading I got a few weeks ago)!
I feel very attracted to faeries since I was a kid, and this listing sounded like something out of a fantasy novel.

So as I talk to my spirits in general as every evening i just tell them:
"I found this listing on the CH site that could infuse me with woodland faeries gifts, abilities and such. It's price is extremly reduced right now, but I don't have any money. However, I really, really, REALLY want it! Soooo bad! I wish I would get enough money for it and my paypal account would get free in time."
(My paypal acc was blocked, because i kinda went into the reds 1sy )

Well well.... the next day I got the money. Two days later my paypal acc was free again. And I could get the infusion in time, I even got the semi-infusion freebie so I could get astral fae energy for my astral body!
Of course I said big thanks to all my spirits. I need to get them all some treats some time.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Darak wrote:Hello hello

There is something I'm unsure about, so I figured I just ask.
Since I can't see/hear/feel spirits I have a hard time figuring out if I treat them right.
I bought the "awaken yourself" spell as well as the "never underestimate your reach" and lazy orb, so maybe with some practice that will change soon.

However, my question would be, can I talk to my spirits in general, or should I call them one by one?

To help bonding I talk to them every evening, right before I go to bed.
I usually start with "Hello my friends..." then I tell them what I did that day, my current thoughts, my hopes for the future ect.

When I want to talk to all of my spirits/entities, I call them one by one by name in the time order of them getting into my family and then tell them all at the same moment, what I want to say. This way, I hope they all feel involved in my life. 1bg
But is that the right way?
Should I rather call everyone by their name, or even talk to only one at a time?

I hope this kind of question was not ansered before, I looked through the connection category but couldnt find an answer.
I will probably ask many more questions in the future (if i dare, I'm very shy). Please be patient with me and thank you in advance.

Return to “Connecting”