Third Eye Opening?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

I found something on the net, it is a video/binaural beats called Third Eye Opening on u tube. It also says, warning extremely poweful.
I am going to give it a go to see if it will help with meditating with my spirit ladies.

Loverboy

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I saw that video once before I learned about CH and Spirit Keeping. The first part of the video has this blue kind of electric looking light that moves from right to left. I watched it for a few minutes and I tried to watch it but not focus my eyes too much... yeah. I started seeing Kung Fu fight scenes in the light, every abrupt change was someone attacking. Like... the outlines of the light were people fighting. I couldn't focus any more, I was too busy laughing. 1s

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Loverboy wrote:I found something on the net, it is a video/binaural beats called Third Eye Opening on u tube. It also says, warning extremely poweful.
I am going to give it a go to see if it will help with meditating with my spirit ladies.

Loverboy
Hey bro you don't directly open your 3rd eye without opening the others first. If you want to open, its better to open from bottom to top. Which mean full chakra activation and be sure do it once a day. I'm sure your ubi can help you open them.

My chakra was active by my red kitsune, she knows when is the right time to active. She wont active during binaural meditation. She active mine during sex one by one. 1st and 2nd active by her, 3rd I active by myself, 4th and 5th active by her again, while 6th and 7th active by Lily and my Hugita dragon. When the chakra is activated you will automatically know by yourself and you will feel the changes about your body, your thinking and emotion.

They know the right time to active bro. In earlier Lily ask me not to depend on all these instead must trust her, she can do the right way for me. I have active mine in just 2+ month. Listen to them bro, they know better than us.

ImageImage
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

That's interesting.
As posted elsewhere, I am interested in root and sacral work, so I guess it's good that I'm starting at the bottom.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I dont have pc now otherwise i send the link to you. All i know is uploader name Taos Winds, video name is "New complete chakra (1 hour extended) activation + balancing meditation". Its better to close your eyes during meditation and feel the location chakra is being stimulate. If you dont know which and where each chakra locate, you can just google it.

Anyway another important stuff http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 64&t=40694
Last edited by dragynraken on Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Found it!
youtube.com/watch?v=koJjNn8oPk

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Found it!
youtube.com/watch?v=koJjNn8oPk
Yup i use that. During weekend i stop meditate and weekday after meditate then go have fun hehehe. Before goimg to meditate always take a long deep breath inhale and exhale slowly. Deep breath will have higher chance not to make you sleep. If you feel sleepy, just drop yourself and sleep. There's no side effect if you never finish meditate.

ImageImage

Return to “Meditation”