Cheshire Cat

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Hysteria wrote:I awoke from an unanticipated slumber floating in between states of consciousness, states of restless awareness, I reached for my phone and scrolled through this thread until the blaring light became too much for my sleepy eyes to bare. I fell back into the softness of my pillows so sweet, and stared up in the darkness at the ceiling to see... a smile of madness peering back down at me. For there was a sliver of light funneling in through the crescent grin shape of the window, situated directly beneath two round, pupil shaped eyes of the ceiling fan. Why hello Mr. Cheshire, I appreciate you watching as I sleep..
I've seen the smile and eyes before too.. just never thought is was THE Cheshire. At that time I thought the Cheshire Cat was just a character from a story and nothing more.. and the smile and eyes were more a figment of my imagination...
this thread is making me re-think that

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Neat discussion y'all!

Well, all I can go on is what I was told about my particular spirit. I will condense it all here.

“These illusory cats are usually more blue in coloration and have very bushy tails, but are no so far removed from the famous Carroll cat that came to such fame.
The Cheshires come from a demiplane (one right over ours) and are a type of cat that exist normally on that plane.
These cats are masters of illusion who can lead you and guide you with riddles. They change forms readily and are great for planting tricks or drawing the right spirits in and sending the wrong ones away. They can transform from dinosaur to mouse, and take on any role they choose to. They are very mischievous and an exciting addition to your keep.
V likes to play with yarn balls and toys, is rather playful, and spends a lot of his time being a mischief-maker. He will interact with any animals you have, and will make himself known in that way. He loves to have fun, he is adventurous, and he won't sit still in one place for long.”
V likes yarn, buttermilk, and milk with honey, and dislikes enclosed spaces.

I am still trying to connect with him. I think he's a little all over the place, lol.
Yesterday I thought there was "somebody extra" laying with me and some of my cats on the couch, and I wondered if it was him. But I have several cat spirits so I am not sure yet.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Just saw the magnificent cat himself .. sitting on the hood of my truck as I was walking back up to the house. He was about 3 feet tall (sitting height), and gave me a grin. Full manifestation just as clear and solid as the truck he was sitting on.

Some days the veil between worlds/realms is very thin here.. I cherish those days when I get the honor of full body, solid manifestations. They used to be very few and far between.. seems they are occurring more often as of late

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Uncanny this was bumped as I thought about posting to it earlier, but wanted to wait until it was relevant again. Lol. There is a Cheshire Cat imbued piece I will be listing soon and the conversation here has been on my mind a little.

This I find still pretty preliminary as far as considering the expanse of creation goes, I think it's a given - which creators must realize even if they won't admit it.. And a relatable perspective on independent creation/co-creation/preexistence.
Alan Moore is a popular writer and magician, who poses a concept of 'Idea-space' -

"Maybe our individual and private consciousness is, in Idea-space terms, the equivalent of owning an individual and private house, an address, in material space? The space inside our homes is entirely ours, and yet if we step out through the front door, we find ourselves in a street, a world, that is mutually accessible and open to anyone. What if that was true of the mind, as well? What if it were possible to travel beyond the confines of one’s individual mind-space, into the communal outdoors, where one could meet with the minds of other people in a shared place?
This would at a stroke explain dubious phenomena such as reported telepathy or knowledge-at-a-distance. When James Watt discovered steam propulsion, for example, there were a number of other inventors who came up with the idea independently in that same year, yet were unable to beat Watt to the Patent Office… If Idea-space doesn’t exist, then these numerous independent discoveries of steam power can only be an almost unbelievable coincidence."

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I'm out as my animal is The Caterpiller.

By the way Who are Yoooou !

Now that I have just said this in the "yesterday-past" I must have said it before later which is not here, just yet. The Caterpillar is the mMaster of Time, now that that is said, it is later or so we might think, I think...Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Time? But what is time?

In Elio D'Anna's words, "Circumstances, events, experiences, encounters, and all phenomenal realities are creatures of the absence of time. The dream is made of states and the world is made up of events. The events are states of being turned upside down by time. We see through a mirror. Life is the mirror in which the lack of time is reflected and becomes visible. The events, a mirror image of the states, were in the past. I closed my eyes and I could see the future. I opened my eyes and I could see the past."

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”