acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello there, I tried to make a post earlier but I'm not to sure if it worked because I don't see it yet. Anyways I'm just curious to know about all those who have Sterling or Bronwyn Angels or both and how they differ. What it's like having them be apart of your life. The different things they do for you/the way they help. Any interesting things they've told you? Do you have conversations with them? I'm considering between the two but is like to have both as new friends, I'm experienced with other spirits, I have been since I was younger(centaurs,vampires,incubi), but never have I been to a place like this and I've never kept any spirits so I wana hear what these two types of spirits mean to you and just...cool experiences. Thanks for the help!

Xoxo 1h

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

One of my companions is a Bronwyn angel, and he is all gentle kindness and light. I get the sense that he is always with me. Like. Always-always. And that he maybe always has. He is very powerfully accessible. Usually I need to ground and really get into a meditation groove to sense them. With him, all I have to do is think of him, and he is there. I'm still getting to know him, but that is what I can contribute.

Return to “Angel Races”