Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

After 2 weeks giving less attention to B then today i give the best one. I play a japanese song in my mind Dragoon-MikuHatsune and i shift to dragon gregori. I carry B and fly as long as the music play. I just fly like a very proud dragon, wild and free and seeing beautiful colour of the world. B eyes so wide open and she smile so happily cause i share my dragon emotion to her. Once the music stop and i have to go work i tell her today you can climb on my back whole day. She scream out of happiness. Since my job involve standing i always let my lovers climb and lean on my back. Once after finish work. I take a bus to go home and the rain is already about to start. Once the bus drop me about 400m distance from my house. I ask B run!!! LOL XD surpisingly she tell her other angel friend to delay the rain. Her friend try to hold as much as they can but still the rain still falling. During running i felt like no rain drop on me and i notice that B actually flying on top of me to cover the rain.

Owh this is so touching. Once reach home having shower with her. Then after shower, im having my dinner. Im very happy what she did i keep saying i love B. Then she went into my physical body and spread her white angel wing on my back. I can feel like the wings belong to me. When i say fly B move her wings. Feel so real!!

ImageImage
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

How lovely, how lucky you are to have such loving Spirits!
Loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

If you dont give out then nothing you receive. We wont die to be a giver, we will die if we become a taker.

Cause if cannot take it will you will feel hunger until cannot live without it.

ImageImage
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Yes i agree! You and your Spirits are very giving, i will try to be giving to my spirit friends, but i can learn a lot from you my friend
Loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Actually I haven't buy B yet she was listed in shop. At first I saw a succubus and she made her presence to me. Sadly I know I can get any and unlimited succubus from Lilith, so I dint make any contact to choose her and she left. The next day I re-check the list again then B came. She try very hard to make me to get her. In early time I also have thinking whether should get a female gregori. Well it end up I start telepathy her anyway.

I tell B I will get you but in one condition. Find the money that I need to purchase you and block anyone from buying you. Yup she did found the money and as promise I purchase her. Lucky me she dint get purchased during 6 days without putting her on layway/reserve. During layway/reserve for 3 weeks, B already staying with me LOL runaway bride.

ImageImage
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wake up this morning, felt wings spread on my back. My gregori watcher b let me feel again how it feels to have her wings. It was cold as the fan blows. She use her wings wrap around me, blocking the fan air from blowing at me.

ImageImage

Return to “Angels”