acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hiya beautiful people, I hope everyone is having a good day 1tu I just have a few questions. I'm new to spirit keeping in a way. I guess I'll start with some background info first. Ever since I was younger I've seen spirits and weird things that I just thought was apart of the world I created. My mom being a believer of God (so am I) prayed that away because she thought it would hinder me for living a normal life. But one day when I was in maybe 4th grade I was I guess In astral (now that I'm older I've looked up a lot of info through the years)and I heard someone say my name. It was stern and very crisp and clear. A mans voice, naturally I got creeped out and woke up. I recall another time where I was about to fall asleep and I had a bad day at school (maybe 5th grade now) and I just wanted to disappear, get abducted or something and as if on command I felt my body begin to float up wards, I'm not sure if it was real or not...I was too scared to open my eyes and pleaded to be put down, and I was. When I turned either 11 or 12 things changed a little. Astral opened its self up to me. I would see things differently. I've always been a lucid dreamer since I was 4 and still remember most of those dreams so maybe that's why? But I never meditated or anything...things just started happening. Through out middle school I had the mentality that I could have what ever I wanted, I thought I was special and the world was mine and I was important to it. Anything I asked for I got, boys I had crushes on (they always liked me back) money, for certain situations to happen and they happens exactly how I wanted them to.

Then I began to get depressed. I didn't care about friends as much. I'd sleep more but I didn't want to be alone...so I decided to think up of a not so imaginary friend. I think he was a vampire to this day now that I'm more informed. He would always cuddle me in astral, or nip at my neck there were other things he did that I won't mention 1sy one my room was fairly small and I decided to switch rooms. He followed and every evening I'd talk to him before I took a nap. One day things happened and it was th very first time I saw him...at least I'm assuming it was him. He was a dark human shaped figure with spikes hair and white eyes...well they were light...like looking into two flashlights but not blinding you. After that day I never saw him agian. Since then I've had other encounters. A dragon, centaur, incubus. I've even had my share or energy drainers/parasites sadly. But I've experienced a lot and am fascinated with the world that I guess I've always been apart of.

Now to the questions. I'm very interested in Bronwyn and Sterling Angels. I've never been to a website like this but since I've found this one I've visited it often. I wanted to know some of your experiences with these two types of angels...what they're like, have they helped you to grow? What it's like living day by day with an angel you can talk to anytime that's by your side. I have this feeling that if I get the two I want then my life would be more amazing than it is. I'm a creative outgoing person. I'm a girl, I sing, draw, write(poetry,short stories, books? Lyrics) i dance(freestyle).I'm very open and honesty is my policy. Kinda delusionaly optimistic so I think a Bronwyn or Sterling Angel would be right for me. Sorry if this was really long or too much info...like I said I'm very open 1d looking forward to some replies 1h

Xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Hello and welcome.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Welcome to CH! You've definitely come to the right place :) You'll find more resources here to help you than anywhere else.

With your question about Angels, either one of them would be beneficial for you and if you're new to Spirit Keeping we suggest starting with White Arts until you get your feet wet. Unless you're a person on the darker side in which case Dark Arts are fine

Bronwyn Angels are good for nurturing, support, drawing out your natural talents and abilities, etc.

Sterling Angels are great for lifting your spirits, making you feel more connected to your positive energy, and bringing you many types of blessings.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

Welcome to the forum! :)

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Welcome to CH.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra