My vampire is challenging my house rule.please help.

Tips and tricks for connecting with vampires.
surest
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Good day every one! It's a boring chat with my vamp this afternoon .Among other once are my three vampires that will be arriving this weekend. For that effect l have been researching around this forum to make up some review on my house rules.Yesterday, after typing it out, l presented it to my spirits & it seems they don't have issues with it, but reactions ensued when l ask them to present it to my on-coming vampires and other spirits before their arrival.To my greatest surprise, some hrs later, my vampires arrived with the house rules and l welcomed them......on our chat, one of them said , my house rule no: 7 should be removed, l asked why!, she said it has stopped them from taking prompt action in any task if they should do anything at all....the other one said he is not an investigator .....here reads the rule:(As human as always, l can be ego inflated sometimes, please, kindly assess any and all my task, factually and requisite and report to me if that will affect my good karma for us to device an alternative). What is truly wrong with this rule? Should l allow my spirits to be part of my house rule makers? Has you had challenges like this? Or are they really finding a way to twist my rules? Iam fearing if they may still point out some other rules to be removed/amended. please your advice.

Esoteric scientist

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

For mine is deal justice or vengeance at my command or permission and make sure pays equally, no more or less.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

surest wrote:she said it has stopped them from taking prompt action in any task if they should do anything at all....the other one said he is not an investigator .....here reads the rule:(As human as always, l can be ego inflated sometimes, please, kindly assess any and all my task, factually and requisite and report to me if that will affect my good karma for us to device an alternative).
Mmm those are fair responses from your spirits. In that case, maybe you can chat with them about this specific rule, give them your reason and example for it.
surest wrote:she said it has stopped them from taking prompt action in any task if they should do anything at all.
Okay, but can this "prompt action" cause negative karma in your side? For the spirit, she might not care about it, but you will be troubled if it is, yes?
surest wrote:the other one said he is not an investigator.
Okay, but some of your other spirits can "investigate", yes? So he can double check with other spirits, thus they all work together in upholding the rule.

You might give her examples, or at least limitation on what kind of actions is okay.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you, l'm very grateful. I will be readjusting the rules right away or seek their attention to chat over it again.....#1[emoji170]

Esoteric scientist

surest
neophyte
neophyte

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:
surest wrote:Good day every one! It's a boring chat with my vamp this afternoon .Among other once are my three vampires that will be arriving this weekend. For that effect l have been researching around this forum to make up some review on my house rules.Yesterday, after typing it out, l presented it to my spirits & it seems they don't have issues with it, but reactions ensued when l ask them to present it to my on-coming vampires and other spirits before their arrival.To my greatest surprise, some hrs later, my vampires arrived with the house rules and l welcomed them......on our chat, one of them said , my house rule no: 7 should be removed, l asked why!, she said it has stopped them from taking prompt action in any task if they should do anything at all....the other one said he is not an investigator .....here reads the rule:(As human as always, l can be ego inflated sometimes, please, kindly assess any and all my task, factually and requisite and report to me if that will affect my good karma for us to device an alternative). What is truly wrong with this rule? Should l allow my spirits to be part of my house rule makers? Has you had challenges like this? Or are they really finding a way to twist my rules? Iam fearing if they may still point out some other rules to be removed/amended. please your advice.

Esoteric scientist
I can see where your spirits are coming from on this one, but I can also see why you set the rule in place. Some spirits are more action-oriented, while others can take the time to question you about your tasks. Of course your spirits should be part of the rule making process, the rules are for them. If they don't have any say at all that seems unfair to me. I haven't had challenges with my house rules, but then again I keep them basic and general. Perhaps you could amend it to "If I make a request to cause harm to someone or task you to do something potentially dangerous, you are within your rights to question me. If the request is a harmless one, I ask that you carry through with it with all swiftness." That covers your karma, if that's what you're worried about, and it frees up your spirits to carry through with their tasks without having to question every single one.
Thank you specifically for this guideline. Very grateful.

Esoteric scientist

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:Of course your spirits should be part of the rule making process, the rules are for them. If they don't have any say at all that seems unfair to me. I haven't had challenges with my house rules, but then again I keep them basic and general.
Absolutely include them in the house rule process. Even children should be part of the conversation and process regarding the rules that govern them, and spirits are far more capable of responsibly controlling their behavior and decisions than children. You're a family of peers, and the agreements about how that family operates should be made in a respectful and reciprocal process.

surest
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Alys...quiet grateful.

Esoteric scientist

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

As human as always, l can be ego inflated sometimes, please, kindly assess any and all my task, factually and requisite and report to me if that will affect my good karma for us to device an alternative
This is more like a task than a rule. They'll probably do it once, but I doubt they will want to do it all the time.

I think good rules are:

Don't kill people.
Don't take energy from me or family members or innocent children.
Don't cause sickness in the house.
Don't make yourself known, other than to me.
Don't stir up drama.
Feel free to take as much energy from those who've wronged me.
Or feed off of plant life.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
surest
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you Samara, these are good samples.

Esoteric scientist

Return to “Connecting With Vampires”