Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
abdullah wrote:I only use the Qur'an as I know it to be truth from Allah swt (I can debate this with you in another discussion if you wish) I don't use other religions or text as they have been distorted either unintentionally through translation, or purposely through mans desires or satans tricks so I would rather use a source that is pure and unchanged truth (the Qur'an remains unchanged and unbeaten on the challenges set by Allah for 1400 years)
abdullah wrote:Again like I said other religions have been distorted and corrupted. so you are unlikely to get pure truth.
My friend,
Rather than replying your elaborate post, due to the parts that I quote above, I would suggest you to read the rules and guidelines of the forum:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... =46&t=5027

As well as this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 46&t=20963

Good luck:)
I have only just now replied, out of respect, but to be told there is only one true religion is ridiculous. All religions have their truths and all religions have been unintentionally distorted through time and translation. While I was reading his posts, Michael and Gabriel both popped in, shook their heads, and Michael said "Don't believe what he is saying. I will correct him through you". I said "how can you correct a lifetime of teaching"? He said, "My words come from the almighty and powerful God and are as ancient as time itself, write as I tell you."
I then replied to his post in a respectful manner. I just hope he replies respectfully.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I have only just now replied, out of respect, but to be told there is only one true religion is ridiculous. All religions have their truths and all religions have been unintentionally distorted through time and translation. While I was reading his posts, Michael and Gabriel both popped in, shook their heads, and Michael said "Don't believe what he is saying. I will correct him through you". I said "how can you correct a lifetime of teaching"? He said, "My words come from the almighty and powerful God and are as ancient as time itself, write as I tell you."
I then replied to his post in a respectful manner. I just hope he replies respectfully.
Ah yes, when you posted, I was in the middle of writing, so didn't see your post:P
The internet here back home is so slow it took several minutes to open a page. And it keeps logging me out of the forum, I have no idea why:(

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I will say this, all religious texts are subject to mistranslation, misinterpretation, and outright change. The Koran, Torah, and Bible should be almost identical until Ishmael and his mother are cast out from his fathers camp, and the Bible should match most of the Torah until it hits the new testament. However, each one of those books has been transcribed by human hands. Meaning words could be misspelled or incorrectly written, as language has progressed some terms have changed in meaning. For example, in older translations of the Bible I have read there was a man carrying a fag on his back, now because the usage of the word has changed its meaning that same passage reads carrying a bundle of sticks, means the same thing though. The divine makes no error in what it says, the humans who receive it are fallible and make errors. Translating from another language into English makes minor errors into big ones. For the Bible the monarch who approved the translation also had some significant changes made.

To think that any work that has been around for centuries, copied and copied, and translated into a multitude of languages has not had any changes since it was first written is naiveté in the highest fashion.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:I will say this, all religious texts are subject to mistranslation, misinterpretation, and outright change. The Koran, Torah, and Bible should be almost identical until Ishmael and his mother are cast out from his fathers camp, and the Bible should match most of the Torah until it hits the new testament. However, each one of those books has been transcribed by human hands. Meaning words could be misspelled or incorrectly written, as language has progressed some terms have changed in meaning. For example, in older translations of the Bible I have read there was a man carrying a fag on his back, now because the usage of the word has changed its meaning that same passage reads carrying a bundle of sticks, means the same thing though. The divine makes no error in what it says, the humans who receive it are fallible and make errors. Translating from another language into English makes minor errors into big ones. For the Bible the monarch who approved the translation also had some significant changes made.

To think that any work that has been around for centuries, copied and copied, and translated into a multitude of languages has not had any changes since it was first written is naiveté in the highest fashion.
^^ THIS
This is exactly what I know to be true. Christians believe their texts are unaltered throughout the ages. Islamics believe their texts to be unaltered. Jews believe their texts to be unaltered. Every religion believes their texts to be unaltered throughout the ages, but that is not the case. In order to get the truth, we must go to the original language and translate ourselves. It is true, no matter the religion.

Never take man's word for anything. Study for yourself. You will be surprised, as Huff was.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
abdullah
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: -
If I could be anything, I would be...: -
My magical/paranormal name...: abdullah

Michael says this is not so. He says Islam began when Azaziel prostrated himself as Gabriel and handed Muhamed the scrolls. Muhamed questioned whether he should take them, and was told to spread the word among his people so that they might turn from idolatry and worship the holy Allah
Michael says this is also untrue. All works of the Gods, including Allah, Jehovah, the God of the Jews and Gentiles and even the works of Zeus
So let me get this right, Michael tells you that Muhammad was rightly guided he taught people not to worship idols but to worship god. The Qur'an says "Say, He is Allah, the one and only God,The Eternal, the Absolute.He begot not, nor was He begotten, and there is none comparable to Him." Qur'an 112 And then he tells you there are many gods, that seems to me like a contradiction please elaborate on this?

also I am curious these "angels" how do you know them to be angels and not jinn?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

abdullah wrote:
Michael says this is not so. He says Islam began when Azaziel prostrated himself as Gabriel and handed Muhamed the scrolls. Muhamed questioned whether he should take them, and was told to spread the word among his people so that they might turn from idolatry and worship the holy Allah
Michael says this is also untrue. All works of the Gods, including Allah, Jehovah, the God of the Jews and Gentiles and even the works of Zeus
So let me get this right, Michael tells you that Muhammad was rightly guided he taught people not to worship idols but to worship god. The Qur'an says "Say, He is Allah, the one and only God,The Eternal, the Absolute.He begot not, nor was He begotten, and there is none comparable to Him." Qur'an 112 And then he tells you there are many gods, that seems to me like a contradiction please elaborate on this?

also I am curious these "angels" how do you know them to be angels and not jinn?
The four major arc angels are my mentors, and have been throughout my life. They are different from djinn, and their energy is different. The way they carry themselves is different, and you can feel their power.
There is a pantheon of Gods, but one that leads them. He is known by many names, but that which he is known by most is Jehovah Jayrah. Jehovah, God, Zeus, Allah, are one and the same. This pantheon is known to many cultures and has many names as well. The Egyptians, the Greeks and Norsemen, among others worshiped these Gods, and bowed down to them.
This is why in the ten commandments in the Hebrew texts and the Christian bible states thou shalt have no other gods before me. The wanderers in the desert were worshiping these gods and were building idols to them. That is the reason for another commandment, thou shalt not make any graven image. God does not like idolatry and that is what a graven image is, an idol or statue of the god.

You will find references to these Gods in historical literature.

Just to satisfy my curiosity: Does the Q'uran have a set of commandments, such as these?

Huffette
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Again like I said other religions have been distorted and corrupted. so you are unlikely to get pure truth.

OK. So in order to corrupt something it has to come after an original. Hinduism was the first religion ever, Hinduism can't corrupt other religions because there was no other religion around to corrupt. In other words it was the first words of "the other world". The closest thing to the original creator. With that said, I'm open to say "well, you know that first guy who wrote it, he was smoking the pipe, and things got lost in translation, so we need to clarify with additional edits, because people of the future, still don't get it."

Second, why would you send an original manuscript to the middle east when India would eventually be the largest in population? There are also people who believe that the quran was a plagiarized version of the bible, since the bible came before it.

Neither of us were there, so we should respectfully agree to disagree, and allow others to come to their own conclusions.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
RazMaTaz1
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Super speed

I thought I will way in here - I haven't read all the posts but I am sure it has been answered, but with regards to the original OPs question, prior to Islam, there were other Abrahamic religions such as Judaism and Christianity, in which both also believe in djinns etc. Prior to that, i am unsure, but maybe someone with the older jins, you could them ;)

LadyAmalthea
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Huffette wrote: Michael says this is not so. He says Islam began when Azaziel prostrated himself as Gabriel and handed Muhamed the scrolls. Muhamed questioned whether he should take them, and was told to spread the word among his people so that they might turn from idolatry and worship the holy Allah.

So Azazel pretended to be Gabriel to give Muhammad the scrolls? Why would Azazel do that?

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

While I was reading the thread, I had in mind a few things I wanted to say.
But as I reached the point where Huffette said that Michael and Gabriel appeared to present clear answers regarding Islam and Mohammed, I forgot about it all.

Huffette -- if I ask you questions, could you convey them to the archangels?

I still can't communicate clearly with angels so if I ask them by myself, I don't know if I'll receive clear answers which I can fully understand.

I know you will be busy with your Masters and maybe you already limit your time with the archangels or they appear when they only deem fit. I realize me asking this is a huge favor.

I'll understand if you say no however.
And if it's ok, I'll write my questions here. And I apologize if this request seems weird. My desire to know the truth is immense.
I, too, need to correct a lifetime of teaching and I want that to be by the words of highest of the archangels.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Djinn / Genie”