Dream recall

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Anybody here have had a good experience with dream recall spells or spells for lucid dreaming? I have tried everything CH had to offer but nothing worked for me. I'd like to try other sellers that specialize in dream magick. Any recommendations?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Try telling yourself you'll remember your dreams (before you go to sleep). If you remember anything write it down. It could be one sentence or even a few words.

lovelearngrowdragon99p
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon/werewolf/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome Greenwolf

Something I have learned is that if you go to sleap with a strong energy that hasn't dissipated. It will carry over into your dreams and make them more vivid. The energy can be from a spell or a spirit/entity. This is a form of dream Magick! When the energy is from a spirit/entity you will very likely dream of the spirit because the connection is still so strong. Maybe even get a new message! With a spell it will likely be slightly prophetic in that it will show you the exact effect/s your spell will have while strengthening your spell in the process.

I've only done this a few times and mostly by accident. Lol 1mg

Formerly known as lovelearnrespectdragon99p.

Lots of spirits/entities! Mostly unbound.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Well, while not exactly what you are looking for, you could try a Manifestation crystal from DLM(It doesn't just help with spirits/entities/servitors, but spells and dreams). Whenever I use my Lazy Orb's sensitivity features and focus on the Crystal before going to sleep I have some of the wildest dreams I've ever had. I suppose using it in conjunction with spells meant for dreams would be interesting.

Also, maybe think about a Cerah Faery. I have one of the little lovelies. They are great at dream magicks. I haven't really asked mine to help with any recall, but I do ask her to help my new companions manifest in my dreams more readily. Seems to work out well.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”