please i need help

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
salemhaus2016
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I am Germany and my English is Not so
Correctly???

salemhaus2016
new here
new here

I'm so glad that there are still people there who are friendly and helpful.
and addition I am also a helpful person, and the few black sheep, I will ignore

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh, please don't worry:)
There are many people with various personality in this forum, and you'll learn to accept and maybe love them all:) Misunderstanding here and there might happen, though:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

A meditation for your Spirits sounds like a meditation for your Spirits to use. Many of the things that are difficult for us as humans in bodies are easy and effortless for Spirits. They automatically have things that we need to work to experience. That is why I ask what it is that you would choose for them to experience. If I had to guess, I would think that you would have them experience more things about the physical world. Our physical senses are especially unique to us. Describing the taste of food to someone who has never had to eat would be a problem, but they could inhabit or overshadow wild animals or willing people. A meditation for them to do this better would be an option. And for the reason that being a physical being in a physical body is automatic to you, it wouldn't be a lesson requiring your active participation. You could set up the meditation to play and then go do other things. I don't think it is something you could buy or find for free, but maybe you could record something by reading a script and then play it on loop at a really low volume. This could be a really interesting thread, because meditation for Spirits isn't something that anyone really talks about here.

Return to “Meditation”