Dog rescues hummingbird from death by ants

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

https://www.thedodo.com/dog-saves-tiny- ... ubexchange

That's a nice story, complete with pictures and videos.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

There are just not enough <3 icons to describe my reaction to this story. So sweet.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I prefer cats, but dogs doing this kind of thing are always amazed me:)
This last part, though:/
While this story is such a cute example of animal friendship, it's usually illegal to care for wildlife without a license. Don't get arrested! Read here to find out what to do if you find an animal in need of help.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:I prefer cats, but dogs doing this kind of thing are always amazed me:)
This last part, though:/
While this story is such a cute example of animal friendship, it's usually illegal to care for wildlife without a license. Don't get arrested! Read here to find out what to do if you find an animal in need of help.
Where I live, we are lucky to have a few good wildlife rescues in driving distance. But if someone hasn't got that option relatively nearby, I would hope the authorities wouldn't come down hard on the private citizen who helped a little innocent creature.

I also wonder what it takes to become licensed to assist in rescuing wildlife. It might be a good option to pursue, for anyone who tends to spot foundlings in need of assistance.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

That's the power of love and giving back.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Nothing more beautiful than an act of compassion. <3

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”