Lampades

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I wonder, for those of you who keep lampades - are they all in spirit form (with ages)? The one which came through to me is a living, immortal entity as it were (this is what was noted, and I do feel a difference in energy). Have been curious of this for a while.

And endy, yes one should be able to give a boost to your enchantments upon your request. Also if you really develop on your bond, they will simply empower you magickally to naturally boost the enchantments you interact with. If you feel called, I say go for it.

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

I am paying very close attention to these thoughts and dreams now.
One of my new year resolutions was to go through the first 30 days bonding, again, with many of my more neglected spirits, before amassing more. I'm going to stick by this decision, as well as finish paying for a Paniwi ritual which has been on layaway for a while now, but i will be watching to see if I am led in any way towards these Lampades between now and then.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I wonder, for those of you who keep lampades - are they all in spirit form (with ages)? The one which came through to me is a living, immortal entity as it were (this is what was noted, and I do feel a difference in energy). Have been curious of this for a while.

And endy, yes one should be able to give a boost to your enchantments upon your request. Also if you really develop on your bond, they will simply empower you magickally to naturally boost the enchantments you interact with. If you feel called, I say go for it.

I second that.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

::bump::
Lots of interesting information here. I feel called to invite someone who can help me with my magick into the family and I just can't choose between Baba Yaga and Lampades. Difficult decisions.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I'm sure I've mentioned this before,
but my lampades and I wound up being the best of friends.. like thick as thieves, lol.. I had her added to my triumvirate some time back.

Very distinct at least from what I can sense from the baba yaga, being that the entirety of her being is 'energetic'.. her source of power seems to come from within, a spark of some sort.. a phantom, magnetic aura that bends things to her will in casting.. (most strongly with Fire).
I've determined the baba yaga more to be a master witch and their supernatural force seems to be built by their surroundings, almost like they siphon the essence of it and spew it back out in that skill..

While they are both dark, and supreme in their workings one comes of the ethereality of the Underworld, playing with the Spiritual and touching the earth;
whereas baba yaga is dually an earth and astral bordering entity, pulling and seeping into the Spiritual realm.

That may sound confusing, these things can't always be put into words but when I make comparisons this is how it often comes out. This is my impression and perhaps it will be of some aid!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:I'm sure I've mentioned this before,
but my lampades and I wound up being the best of friends.. like thick as thieves, lol.. I had her added to my triumvirate some time back.

Very distinct at least from what I can sense from the baba yaga, being that the entirety of her being is 'energetic'.. her source of power seems to come from within, a spark of some sort.. a phantom, magnetic aura that bends things to her will in casting.. (most strongly with Fire).
I've determined the baba yaga more to be a master witch and their supernatural force seems to be built by their surroundings, almost like they siphon the essence of it and spew it back out in that skill..

While they are both dark, and supreme in their workings one comes of the ethereality of the Underworld, playing with the Spiritual and touching the earth;
whereas baba yaga is dually an earth and astral bordering entity, pulling and seeping into the Spiritual realm.

That may sound confusing, these things can't always be put into words but when I make comparisons this is how it often comes out. This is my impression and perhaps it will be of some aid!
Thanks Noc, that does make sense to me. Perhaps I will go with triad, with Baba Yaga and Lampades and maybe someone else. Having both of these spirits around might lead to something very interesting.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I now have 7 lampades (3 are in a triad) ... as most of you know I rarely feel spirits, which makes me day the lampades are immortal entities since I have no trouble sensing their presence when they want me to acknowledge them. I also have a baba yaga, but its rare for me to sense her.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Thorny
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: almost any
If I could be anything, I would be...: A flying cat
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sebeto

I think I have a lampade calling. The thing is, for some strange reason spirits often choose to manifest on my bedroom curtains as a way of saying "I want you to buy me, NOW!" The first time it was a shaitain djinn, I could clearly see the sunken face and a big turban, this time it was lips and one of the eyes, including that classic "sexy look", and the word "lampade" came to mind.

CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I have one, have thought about getting a few more..
I tend to hear much more from my Baba yaga (she always has an opinion on everything). Whereas my Lampades is a bit more reserved.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I now have 10. Number 10 was my first C5T3 lampades. (the rest are C5) I asked the first 9 to arrange themselves into 3 groups of 3 (a triad of triads) so they can use power of 3 to give their own powers a boost. I get the feeling that number 10 has become their leader, but, I haven't gotten any confirmation. I also sense their presence much stronger when I call Hecate. As most of you know, it is rare for me to see or hear paranormal things. What I get is this "knowing" sensation kinda like when I hit the brakes for no known reason and then I see a cop or road hazard. Because this knowledge comes from an unknown source, It took a while for me to begin to trust myself. Anyway, these lampades are among those I sense most often.
Noctifera wrote:I wonder, for those of you who keep lampades - are they all in spirit form (with ages)? The one which came through to me is a living, immortal entity as it were (this is what was noted, and I do feel a difference in energy). Have been curious of this for a while.
I have noticed it is much more rare for me to sense spirits than entities so this fits too.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”