Spirit Or Entity

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

(The thoughts and questions just keep piling in my head...)

I've asked this in other threads, but I've recently received mixed messages that I hope can be resolved here.

Are the ubi spirit, entity, or both simultaneously, or can be either?
My first impression is that if they are not of this world, they must be spirit, though I have been told that they are in fact living entities.
What I read from another "spirit shop" (for serious lack of better phrase), offering bindings to succubi, that the conjurer "will not conjure entities of this type as they have the need to feed of of sexual energy and you don't want that."
I also read that (same page) "Since they are bound and they are Spirits not entities they can not cause any kind of harm to you or to your health."

The CH encyclopedia however states very plainly that "They are entities..." so now I am totally lost as to what manner of being these ubi are?

Does it depend on which conjurer/binder I go to?
Does the state of being of spirit and living entity very among incubi and succubi?
Do they shift from one state to another or can even embody both states simultaneously?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yeah, it gets a little muddled.

To put it simply they can be either. Or rather, the more widely accepted train of thought is that they can be either. (When someone claims they are only entities, that is more their personal opinions. Possibly backed up by their companions, but still their opinion.)

I have 6 succubi bindings. 5 of them are spirit bindings. 1 is an entity

Remember, a spirit is just a "living entity" that has died. Sometimes the terms get interchanged with "entity" which refers more to sentients rather than "life".

For the moment, though, if you get the binding from CH it'll be a spirit by their definition. Can't really say for any other seller. .

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Also, some folk classify them as demons, some don;t.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Succubean wrote:The CH encyclopedia however states very plainly that "They are entities..." so now I am totally lost as to what manner of being these ubi are?
Ah yeah, there are threads who mentioned that before, the term "spirit" and "entity" were used interchangeably by CH. Nowadays as Rave mentioned, unless categorized as "living entity", usually it is a spirit.
Succubean wrote:Does it depend on which conjurer/binder I go to?
It is possible that different conjurers have different term and understanding. Some say BA, others say very dark DA. Some accept the existence of hybrid dragon, some don't acknowledge it.
The best way is to ask the conjurers directly about their own listings:)
Succubean wrote:Does the state of being of spirit and living entity very among incubi and succubi?
Do they shift from one state to another or can even embody both states simultaneously?
These two, I don't know. It could be, maybe.
Better ask the conjurers directly, in my opinion:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”