sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sugar from fruit is more than enough. Unless you live in Asia and you walk everywhere, it's easy to do too much fruit. The only thing I've seen help rapidly lose weight is no sweets and very little oil. But no sugar from no fruit can backfire. You can eat veggies till your sick if it and can't stand eating. But it can't be fried. Because meat has fat, you have to make sure it's super lean because it's easy to be careless and over indulge or slap some sweet sauce and then the sugar ends up storing fat again.

Just be aware to not mix sugar and fats. If you do, you'll have to count calories to reveal the culprit. I'm on a vegetarian life style, losing weight is slow! Veggie and lean animal protein is faster, but not as spiritual.

You guys can experiment with sauces. My friends love quinoa with salsa and corn, actually quite filling, and learn to love chick peas for protein.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:Not if this has been covered so apologies Inadvance but does anybody know if becoming an energy vampire can increase your weight because mines def up or it could be I'm just a greedy pig lol but I haven't really increased my eating and work 60 hours in a hospital so it's not like I don't exercise, hope I get a response [emoji16]
I don't know whether being an energy vampIre will make you eat more but people do tend to eat more when they need to ground themselves. I have read that working shift work will make you increase weight without you eating more. Especially if you do night shift. Years ago I did shift work when I worked in a hospital for 6 years. It really messed my weight up! I read that it unbalances your hormones which seemed to be my problem at the time.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Sugar from fruit is more than enough. Unless you live in Asia and you walk everywhere, it's easy to do too much fruit. The only thing I've seen help rapidly lose weight is no sweets and very little oil. But no sugar from no fruit can backfire. You can eat veggies till your sick if it and can't stand eating. But it can't be fried. Because meat has fat, you have to make sure it's super lean because it's easy to be careless and over indulge or slap some sweet sauce and then the sugar ends up storing fat again.

Just be aware to not mix sugar and fats. If you do, you'll have to count calories to reveal the culprit. I'm on a vegetarian life style, losing weight is slow! Veggie and lean animal protein is faster, but not as spiritual.

You guys can experiment with sauces. My friends love quinoa with salsa and corn, actually quite filling, and learn to love chick peas for protein.
Ye I used to be vegetarian and I did feel much lighter spiritually and my weight was down maybe something to reconsider , I felt much healthier [emoji4]

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

jellybean wrote:
Hekhare wrote:Not if this has been covered so apologies Inadvance but does anybody know if becoming an energy vampire can increase your weight because mines def up or it could be I'm just a greedy pig lol but I haven't really increased my eating and work 60 hours in a hospital so it's not like I don't exercise, hope I get a response [emoji16]
I don't know whether being an energy vampIre will make you eat more but people do tend to eat more when they need to ground themselves. I have read that working shift work will make you increase weight without you eating more. Especially if you do night shift. Years ago I did shift work when I worked in a hospital for 6 years. It really messed my weight up! I read that it unbalances your hormones which seemed to be my problem at the time.
Thanks I've done shift work from the age of 15 now 45 so I don't think it's that but I am going to me conscious of my eating, I just thought well I Wonder if there's something in it I thought maybe it might interfere with the burning processes of food if I'm already loaded with energy but Ye night shift totally messes with the stomach and life, I'm maybe requiring less food lol

They Come And Go 8*8
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Hekhare wrote:
jellybean wrote:
Thanks I've done shift work from the age of 15 now 45 so I don't think it's that but I am going to me conscious of my eating, I just thought well I Wonder if there's something in it I thought maybe it might interfere with the burning processes of food if I'm already loaded with energy but Ye night shift totally messes with the stomach and life, I'm maybe requiring less food lol
If a Vamp is not taking care of their pranic energy demands they will definitely feel 'hungry' all the time, and consequently eat more. You will also be open to a lot of sickness you might otherwise avoid. So get your pranic energy requirements met every day! If you are in a smaller population area like me, then you will just have to feed deeper. Use those barbs on your tendrils and dig deeper! :B Shift work is also a metabolism killer! I worked night shifts for about as long as you, and it was horrible for my health in general. #1 way for you to get sick and die is to let someone convince you not to hunt for human prana or lock you in your body! If you are not dreaming as usual this is danger signal. Unless you are making a human faint, then you are not really taking enough to hurt them.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tend to feed on healthy people but just when I'm walking to work and then it's a feast but my work is kept very separate where I don't , Ye I've had somebody seem quite weak but normally it's a quick feed , I do get a feeling of what some people are like I suppose there essence I and that's actually quite an amazing experience and I thank CH for that [emoji92]

They Come And Go 8*8

Return to “Faery”