How long did it take you to develop awareness, servitor?

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My experience with my first servitor (as well as the ones the followed) was that it's easier for me to perceive them and interact with them than it is with spirits. My first servitor was a gift in a way; DLM had an event in the chatroom and the person who won the game didn't want that alpha and she was eyeing me, so DLM was kind enough to give her to me. I could immediately feel her when she arrived and I could tell she was checking out the contents of my wardrobe. I don't know if the empathic link was immediately transferred to me or if it was done afterwards, but it's much easier for me to interact with my alphas than it is with the average spirit. A least when it comes to them getting my attention when I'm not focusing on them or trying to communicate with them. A couple of them also appear in my dreams much more regularly than anyone else in my spirit family; though this is something that is in line with their nature, abilities and interests. I was also impressed by the fact I can easily feel them physically.

I also regularly see the tiny flying horse micro servitor (not micro alpha; much simpler servitor) DLM made for me back when he was making those for forum members in a thread. I had asked for one that would produce bursts of light to repel anything hostile and then forgot about it, so I kept wondering why I'm suddenly seeing so many tiny bursts of white light all of a sudden.

Having said that, I am relatively good at communicating with my spirits and entities, and I do often see things physically. So it's not like I was suddenly able to see/hear/feel things I couldn't before; it just seems to be easier/more intense with the alphas.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

SweetJane wrote:
ThePhoenyx wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Great, I get it, I'm a parrot and should just shut up.

Cairyos always finds an opportunity to jump in and tell us how dumb we all are.
I think that we should leave things like this in that old thread. I don't think that Caiyros is necessarily meaning to insult anyone here.

It's clear that what he says has offended quite a few people here on the forum, and while I don't agree with the way he delivered his opinion, he's fully entitled to express his opinion. Also, I'm going to add that I believe at least part of the reason he made that thread was in an attempt to get more seasoned practitioners discussing on the forums. Last February when I found this forum, I found a wealth of information in the various sections, and honestly I can say that I don't see discussions quite as entertaining or enlightening as those half as often as they seemed to appear before. I think that he meant no disrespect to newbies in occultism, it's just the level of discussion isn't what it was when he joined, and I have to say I'd love it to return to that.

Anyway I'm going to stop before I derail the thread.
At the risk of derailing the thread as well, I want to make a comment, adding to what you've said. While some seem to also regard as what I've said as being unkind, where it stemmed from is that I see a number of highly active members that keep posting, but when you read what they're posting, it says little or nothing. When I say little or nothing, I mean nothing in terms of what anyone would realize the person asking would be looking for. Yes, this forum needs to get back to higher quality posts. There are some that need to know that they must observe until they are qualified to share their actualities.

With that said, let's return to the program. So, what was your experience with your first alpha servitor like?
I'm not qualified to have any say, got it.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Lokakisa wrote:
SweetJane wrote:
ThePhoenyx wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Great, I get it, I'm a parrot and should just shut up.

Cairyos always finds an opportunity to jump in and tell us how dumb we all are.
I think that we should leave things like this in that old thread. I don't think that Caiyros is necessarily meaning to insult anyone here.

It's clear that what he says has offended quite a few people here on the forum, and while I don't agree with the way he delivered his opinion, he's fully entitled to express his opinion. Also, I'm going to add that I believe at least part of the reason he made that thread was in an attempt to get more seasoned practitioners discussing on the forums. Last February when I found this forum, I found a wealth of information in the various sections, and honestly I can say that I don't see discussions quite as entertaining or enlightening as those half as often as they seemed to appear before. I think that he meant no disrespect to newbies in occultism, it's just the level of discussion isn't what it was when he joined, and I have to say I'd love it to return to that.

Anyway I'm going to stop before I derail the thread.
At the risk of derailing the thread as well, I want to make a comment, adding to what you've said. While some seem to also regard as what I've said as being unkind, where it stemmed from is that I see a number of highly active members that keep posting, but when you read what they're posting, it says little or nothing. When I say little or nothing, I mean nothing in terms of what anyone would realize the person asking would be looking for. Yes, this forum needs to get back to higher quality posts. There are some that need to know that they must observe until they are qualified to share their actualities.

With that said, let's return to the program. So, what was your experience with your first alpha servitor like?
I'm not qualified to have any say, got it.
No one made any comment on how qualified you are, it's just what you're saying has nothing to do with the thread. Of course everyone's opinions have the right to be respected, including both you and Caiyros, but no ones going to advance the conversation by trying to rile people up.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
ThePhoenyx
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Also so that I may make some comment relating to the topic, I've only had limited interaction with servitors (maybe a handful that i try to talk to semi regularly), but for me it seems that it's the same as my contact with spirits.

A simple change in perspective can change your life forever.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

shadowdust wrote:Perhaps You should state your intent more specific next time, you question in the OP sound like a novice so naturally people will try to provide basic knowledge first.

But enough nitpick. In my experience, servitor will present themself right away. When my beta alien queen came, she pat me, I could feel tingles and weight on my head. At that time our relationship was pure bussiness so we almost only spoke when I had a task for her, the only time she proactive communicate to me is when she wanted to show off one of her children.

She's a alpha now, when she returned I did not get strong manifestation like the first time, but maybe it's because I was already excited and actively communicate with her, so no need to waste energy to impress me. My hearing skill is still hit and miss but there are times I'm sure it's her, not my brain makes up.
...if I was to attempt to prepare a question that didn't lead people to make erroneous assumptions, such as that I am this or that, my question would be paragraphs long. But more logical would be, that people only answer when they have something valid to say. This is not said to aggravate. Many queries posed here get mostly lame and dilute answers anymore, no matter how you try to justify it.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

SweetJane wrote:
shadowdust wrote:Perhaps You should state your intent more specific next time, you question in the OP sound like a novice so naturally people will try to provide basic knowledge first.

But enough nitpick. In my experience, servitor will present themself right away. When my beta alien queen came, she pat me, I could feel tingles and weight on my head. At that time our relationship was pure bussiness so we almost only spoke when I had a task for her, the only time she proactive communicate to me is when she wanted to show off one of her children.

She's a alpha now, when she returned I did not get strong manifestation like the first time, but maybe it's because I was already excited and actively communicate with her, so no need to waste energy to impress me. My hearing skill is still hit and miss but there are times I'm sure it's her, not my brain makes up.
...if I was to attempt to prepare a question that didn't lead people to make erroneous assumptions, such as that I am this or that, my question would be paragraphs long. But more logical would be, that people only answer when they have something valid to say. This is not said to aggravate. Many queries posed here get mostly lame and dilute answers anymore, no matter how you try to justify it.
I forgot to add, that okay, finally a few people are telling me what it's like to have their first servitor... this is all I had wanted.

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

-arianna- wrote:My experience with my first servitor (as well as the ones the followed) was that it's easier for me to perceive them and interact with them than it is with spirits. My first servitor was a gift in a way; DLM had an event in the chatroom and the person who won the game didn't want that alpha and she was eyeing me, so DLM was kind enough to give her to me. I could immediately feel her when she arrived and I could tell she was checking out the contents of my wardrobe. I don't know if the empathic link was immediately transferred to me or if it was done afterwards, but it's much easier for me to interact with my alphas than it is with the average spirit. A least when it comes to them getting my attention when I'm not focusing on them or trying to communicate with them. A couple of them also appear in my dreams much more regularly than anyone else in my spirit family; though this is something that is in line with their nature, abilities and interests. I was also impressed by the fact I can easily feel them physically.

I also regularly see the tiny flying horse micro servitor (not micro alpha; much simpler servitor) DLM made for me back when he was making those for forum members in a thread. I had asked for one that would produce bursts of light to repel anything hostile and then forgot about it, so I kept wondering why I'm suddenly seeing so many tiny bursts of white light all of a sudden.

Having said that, I am relatively good at communicating with my spirits and entities, and I do often see things physically. So it's not like I was suddenly able to see/hear/feel things I couldn't before; it just seems to be easier/more intense with the alphas.
Oh, thanks Arianna... some more to go on. Though I see some cannot immediately sense then, that some can that could not interact with spirits so well, is a big plus.

Break free...
---
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

Everyone if different
Servitors very on the practicioner who made them
I've had a few from several, and I have to say I like Kelis the most
I also had him send over one before getting any to see how I noticed them
He sent Mouse, and I wasn't the only one who knew she was there ;)
I can see, feel and "hear" them (not hear with my ears. That took me a while to get used to)

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.
SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor

BlazeTigerNahti wrote:Everyone if different
I can see, feel and "hear" them (not hear with my ears. That took me a while to get used to)
Glad to hear it, and also glad to hear you feel you got your best services from Kelis... I am going to try his too.

Break free...
---
BlazeTigerNahti
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love a ton of them
My magical/paranormal name...: Twilight, Blaze & NightBlood are some of my favorite ones

SweetJane wrote:
BlazeTigerNahti wrote:Everyone if different
Glad to hear it, and also glad to hear you feel you got your best services from Kelis... I am going to try his too.
"Try" implies failure on a subconscious level
Get one and practice
Not to quote The Great Master Yoda or anything, but "Do, or do not. There is no try" 1mg

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Yahweh Sabaoth for ever.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”