I want a Djinn! But...

SweetJane
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My magical/paranormal name...: Greetha

darkwing wrote:
SweetJane wrote:At the risk of saturating my own thread, I wanted to say... that I did get the Djinn bridged to me (I have a habit of skim reading, so I missed the true essence of what darkwing said), but the Djinn appeared shortly before I wrote this thread, and I purchased the Djinn's conjure yesterday, so I don't think what happened is likely in line with what you said - that the conjure was done lickety split like that.

I suppose thought that it could have been pre-conjured...? I don't know much about these things yet.

Anyway, thanks for the opinion, darkwing.
Mmm well, has the order been completed? Or at least have you received the djinn's name, though?

If yes, then the djinn can already be there with you, since you are bridged.

If no, then there are two possibilities for the one contacting you:
1. It's not a djinn, but other spirits, might be in your keep or unbound.

2. It's an interested djinn checking you out. Could be an unbound being called.
SweetJane wrote:At the risk of saturating my own thread, I wanted to say... that I did get the Djinn bridged to me (I have a habit of skim reading, so I missed the true essence of what darkwing said), but the Djinn appeared shortly before I wrote this thread, and I purchased the Djinn's conjure yesterday, so I don't think what happened is likely in line with what you said - that the conjure was done lickety split like that.

I suppose thought that it could have been pre-conjured...? I don't know much about these things yet.

Anyway, thanks for the opinion, darkwing.
Mmm has the order been completed? Or at least have you received the djinn's name?

If yes, then the djinn can already be there with you, since you are bridged:)

If no, then there are two possibilities for the one contacting you:
1. It's not a djinn, but other spirits. Might be those in your keep or unbounds.
2. It's a djinn who is interested in you and checking you out. Could be an unbound being called.

For "the download is an electronic copy of the spirit you ordered", you might want to verify what HD meant. There are two strange points:
-Spirit can't be copied. The binding can.
-No reference in the forum and encyclopedia about a download being an electronic copy of a spirit.
The order has been completed, and yes, the listing had her name displayed; I called her by name when I spoke to her, so it was likely her that responded with the back rub. But I too was wondering if it could be an unbound calling me to discover it. I suppose only time will tell...

Lol, that electronic copy of spirit, it seems weird to read, yet I just barely blinked an eye when I read it... I though it peculiar, then thought "whatever"... sort of thing... But yes, it's strange alright. But the wording was as shown.

The illusion shatterer...

My "Truth Buffet" Concept: If you found out that everything you'd been raised to believe was a lie, the world being a veritable buffet and all, what would you reach out for, to put on your plate?

Break free...
---
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SweetJane wrote:Lol, that electronic copy of spirit, it seems weird to read, yet I just barely blinked an eye when I read it... I though it peculiar, then thought "whatever"... sort of thing... But yes, it's strange alright. But the wording was as shown.
Right?:D
Maybe they're in a hectic situation so couldn't re-check their answer, though:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”