Full Psychic Upgrade DarkLordMidnight/Kelis

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

The spiders tend to be related to the arachnos not the full upgrade.
Though you might dream of spiders when it is happening or so I've heard.
Myself I didn't feel a think while it was happening my senses are very good in that respect
Since it was complete each day things are working better and better, though my hardest thing when meditating is clearing my mind I got a VERY active mind. But that is something I've been working on getting past for awhile now even before I knew about spirit keeping.
Because it does grow over time don't expect massive instant results rather expect a gradual increase in everything.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

iamwookie wrote:The spiders tend to be related to the arachnos not the full upgrade.
Myself I didn't feel a think while it was happening my senses are very good in that respect
Since it was complete each day things are working better and better, though my hardest thing when meditating is clearing my mind I got a VERY active mind. But that is something I've been working on getting past for awhile now even before I knew about spirit keeping.
Because it does grow over time don't expect massive instant results rather expect a gradual increase in everything.
So I was mixing two things up! 1sy
Since you had it done, may I know what "Activating Inhuman Blood Lines" means? Is it just a reading, an activation, or an actual binding of non-human ancestor?

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

It can be both, it used to be a binding of non-human ancestors and activation, now it is activation with the option of binding. (The binding is still free, though you may have to remind me if you don't see it in a timely manner.)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh right, for my Activating Inhuman Blood part, one of the races found by DLM is also included in my CH's Infusion Reading.
Could be a coincident, but still awesome:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

For me Werewolf was in both, and I now got that infusion on its way.

Kurioser&Kurioser
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: not sure yet

kindred wrote:Greetings all,

I know there are A few threads of Kelis' services and alphas but I have started this thread for those who had the full psychic upgrade, So it can be all under one place.

If there is another thread like this, please feel free to add a link :) <3

I would like to know everyones experiences since getting this powerful attunement 1s
I had this quite some time ago (approx 18 months), but sadly have not noticed any difference apart from having one spider dream just after it.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Zaman7 wrote:
kindred wrote:I'm so happy with the report, alot of things made so much sense/reconfirmation.
Oh spiders in real life?! I remember reading that people used to see spiders when they close their eyes or something like that. This scared me a bit and now you say an actual real spiders - double hestation lol
Since you have it done - how did it feel when it was performed? And how do you feel now?

When I had mines done, I had no clue it was about to take place, but i woke up as i felt that something spiritual was happening, my heart was booming out of my chest and it felt a little like palpitations, I emailed Kelis and asked if he was working on me, as i was feeling different, he replied "I am indeed Kindred"

When I got my report back, i noticed my heart chakra had the most work done, it was completely misaligned and out of place,it makes much sense as I do love too deeply!

I feel great, protected, more intune and how I was when I was a medium as a child. i audibly hear my spirits clearer, and there are now spirit babies talking to me, who I do not understand as of yet.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

iamwookie wrote:The spiders tend to be related to the arachnos not the full upgrade.

Spiders have definetly become more attracted to me, I see them everywhere. they keep coming to me and quite a lot in my home, we never get spiders and have been here a long time.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Check for unbound arachnos I believe one person found that to be the cause.

kindred
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you iamwookie :)

Return to “Seller Review”