You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I was looking for another thread and came across this one again. ... and it occurred to me there is one type that are all reported as female... and that is the Pontianak wraith of Thailand

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:I was looking for another thread and came across this one again. ... and it occurred to me there is one type that are all reported as female... and that is the Pontianak wraith of Thailand
Ah yeah, she is also in Malaysia and Indonesia:)
Did not know she was considered as wraith, though, until I found this forum

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Our pontianaks are extremely effective perimeter guards with a trait that gives them a huge advantage, They are like the einherjar in that they can put out a call for help and oodles of them show up ready to back up the ones that called. We have 2 that stay here and they called enough to play a game of baseball after ripping a demon to pieces using the head for a ball and the legs for bats with fairies playing the cheerleaders/

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Primarch wrote:No, not have sex with a wraith, do the wraiths have a sex as in male or female. CH's description indicates that they don't (and some other sites I have seen say the same), but I've also seen where they specify male wraith or female wraith. That's what I'm asking about. 1s

I believe the answer to this question will be highly dependent on who's definition of "wraith" you go with. Classically, a wraith is a disgruntled human spirit. Consequently, they would be the sex of whatever they used to be. But, at that point, I'm not sure it would really matter. Just a very angry spirit. However, I know that in the SK community, with CH noted too, that the definitions of "wraith" vary. That being said, I'm still not sure how much it would matter.

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.

Return to “Creatures”