how powerful are weretigers?

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor/Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nekomata
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sora
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Well, if we compare, there might be a tendency that a were-tiger is stronger than a were-cat. But this then would depend on the individual's abilities, such as experience, strategy, agility, spiritual power, etc. Just like a big guy who learns fighting from street could be downed by small guy who is in Delta Force or Spetsnaz:)
That's true, I'll just have to help him grow stronger then. We can do it together as family

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

NekoTheCat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:I'm a lion fan myself, but I think in nature tigers are the most powerful big cat.
I'm sure he'll be pretty bad-ass. Felines are top predators in the natural world (but did you know that hippos and crocodiles kill more people? ;P ).
Fighting and protection for sure, as for the teaching spect, it may depend on his personality and/or what you asked for. Though I guess you might say that all spirits/entities (excepting maybe the non-social ones) have something to share/teach.
It's hard for me to comment on the power level since I have trouble sensing. I usually get a C5 or higher from CH, but I have also gotten spirits/entities from other sellers who have different level definitions, and honestly I can't tell the difference.

Tigers are my favorite animal and as a kid I had a demon tiger whom I named tiger, he was blue, old, and really big. Also yes I knew that Lokakisa :) I pick up a few things when I use to watch animal planet with my brother who knows a ton of animal facts, oh and as I told you before I'm also getting a alpha who'll be a neko so I'll have quite the team of awesome haha. I also know normal tigers fangs are 2-3" while Siberian are 5" and Siberian could easily crush you with its paw if if needed too, there's a lot of power behind those tigers.
When I was in college, I joined a sorority. We had a group trip to the local zoo, and we gave our pledges (newbies on their way to becoming full members) a scavenger hunt list. Some of the items were easy to find (a branch with leaves). Others were just plain being silly, and we weren't expecting to actually get them (elephant hair).

Well, back come the pledges with their items. They said, "Well, we couldn't get elephant hair, but here is some tiger hair", and they handed us some hairs that looked exactly like cat hairs, only they were at least as long as my fingers. We almost had a collective heart attack. "AAAGH! 2dz What did you do? You weren't supposed to put yourself at risk over a scavenger hunt list!"

But what happened was the pledges chatted up a keeper who happened to be sweeping the tile floor of the tiger enclosure (now it's a gorgeous outdoor exhibit, no more tile, don't worry). He was the one who gave them the swept-up tiger hairs, so no pledges were harmed in the completion of this scavenger hunt, lol.

Once I could actually breathe again ;) , I was amazed with the close resemblance the hairs shed by tigers have to the hairs shed by domestic cats. The size is an obvious difference, of course, but I could have identified those tiger hairs as feline without a moment's hesitation. Felines of all sizes have SO many traits in common!

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
NekoTheCat wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:I'm a lion fan myself, but I think in nature tigers are the most powerful big cat.
I'm sure he'll be pretty bad-ass. Felines are top predators in the natural world (but did you know that hippos and crocodiles kill more people? ;P ).
Fighting and protection for sure, as for the teaching spect, it may depend on his personality and/or what you asked for. Though I guess you might say that all spirits/entities (excepting maybe the non-social ones) have something to share/teach.
It's hard for me to comment on the power level since I have trouble sensing. I usually get a C5 or higher from CH, but I have also gotten spirits/entities from other sellers who have different level definitions, and honestly I can't tell the difference.

Tigers are my favorite animal and as a kid I had a demon tiger whom I named tiger, he was blue, old, and really big. Also yes I knew that Lokakisa :) I pick up a few things when I use to watch animal planet with my brother who knows a ton of animal facts, oh and as I told you before I'm also getting a alpha who'll be a neko so I'll have quite the team of awesome haha. I also know normal tigers fangs are 2-3" while Siberian are 5" and Siberian could easily crush you with its paw if if needed too, there's a lot of power behind those tigers.
When I was in college, I joined a sorority. We had a group trip to the local zoo, and we gave our pledges (newbies on their way to becoming full members) a scavenger hunt list. Some of the items were easy to find (a branch with leaves). Others were just plain being silly, and we weren't expecting to actually get them (elephant hair).

Well, back come the pledges with their items. They said, "Well, we couldn't get elephant hair, but here is some tiger hair", and they handed us some hairs that looked exactly like cat hairs, only they were at least as long as my fingers. We almost had a collective heart attack. "AAAGH! 2dz What did you do? You weren't supposed to put yourself at risk over a scavenger hunt list!"

But what happened was the pledges chatted up a keeper who happened to be sweeping the tile floor of the tiger enclosure (now it's a gorgeous outdoor exhibit, no more tile, don't worry). He was the one who gave them the swept-up tiger hairs, so no pledges were harmed in the completion of this scavenger hunt, lol.

Once I could actually breathe again ;) , I was amazed with the close resemblance the hairs shed by tigers have to the hairs shed by domestic cats. The size is an obvious difference, of course, but I could have identified those tiger hairs as feline without a moment's hesitation. Felines of all sizes have SO many traits in common!
That's true

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

May The Spirit Of The Tiger Be With You & May The Moons Light Guide You Down The Right Path©
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

My first spirit was a weretiger. I task her in protection of my pets and animal communication. I haven't heard much from her but she's gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote:My first spirit was a weretiger. I task her in protection of my pets and animal communication. I haven't heard much from her but she's gorgeous.

Awesome, mine will be male since I'm told I act like a that I'm sure me and him will get along and be able to relate well and plus tigers are strong and fierce so he'll be great for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I messed the quote up.. Oops haha

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I had an unbound weretiger visit my dream last year. He was very powerful and a living entity I believe. Also very, very sexual. I would not mind another visit.

NekoTheCat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:I had an unbound weretiger visit my dream last year. He was very powerful and a living entity I believe. Also very, very sexual. I would not mind another visit.
Oh cool!

Sincerely NekoTheCat~

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”