Beginner: How to summon a succubus safely and effectively?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Do bindings work if you go to church or will the spirit leave you if you go to church like its hard to explain but at the moment I sort of an forced to go o Church.. It doesn't matter how or why. But can you tell me if the bond weakens or is lost Bc then I would waste my moment for nothing ughhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take my spirit family with me to church all the time. There are Christian keepers on here, and I am one of them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Ok awesome but I've seen demons as a little kid and I've always been drawn to the supernatural... I know that when I meditate. Just by sitting still and clearing my mind and focusing on breathing even for just 10 minutes I have felt the presence of spirits . I'm a beginner lol and well can you give me an ex sole that would strengthen my ability to see any spirits that I choose to order for binding prob tonight and can I request a specific type of personality in the notes section of my order lol??

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

*example

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Likes2Read wrote: I take my spirit family with me to church all the time. There are Christian keepers on here, and I am one of them.
My succubi join me in church as well. I'm a Catholic. They hold my hands, give me hugs, etc during the mass.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Ok awesome but I've seen demons as a little kid and I've always been drawn to the supernatural... I know that when I meditate. Just by sitting still and clearing my mind and focusing on breathing even for just 10 minutes I have felt the presence of spirits . I'm a beginner lol and well can you give me an ex sole that would strengthen my ability to see any spirits that I choose to order for binding prob tonight and can I request a specific type of personality in the notes section of my order lol??
Maybe this?:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=58632
Since you can feel but not yet see or hear, I assume:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I can't thank everyone here enough. You guys are an awesome community and very loving and nice to beginners like me who don't know anything lol and ask silly questions . Everything is lining up and my research is closing up. I finally haha am going to go ahead and purchase a Succubus through creepy hollows . Just curious however. Do I have to already have an experienced ability to see and feel spirits to see and feel my Succubus ? Even if it's just dreams? Or can people who are new to meditation and visualization with not exactly the hottest skills and even skeptics feel a level IV spirit binding? For example can someone purchase magical items off the shop with no particular talent or skill for sending the supernatural feel and experience the effect or does it only work on people who have or are working on their ability? Sorry for the questions

― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha well I just placed an order . Lol kind of nervous and scared. Mainly excited . Lol and it started raining and thundering really hard leading up to the order... Wonder if it's my imagination Image

― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:I can't thank everyone here enough. You guys are an awesome community and very loving and nice to beginners like me who don't know anything lol and ask silly questions . Everything is lining up and my research is closing up. I finally haha am going to go ahead and purchase a Succubus through creepy hollows . Just curious however. Do I have to already have an experienced ability to see and feel spirits to see and feel my Succubus ? Even if it's just dreams? Or can people who are new to meditation and visualization with not exactly the hottest skills and even skeptics feel a level IV spirit binding? For example can someone purchase magical items off the shop with no particular talent or skill for sending the supernatural feel and experience the effect or does it only work on people who have or are working on their ability? Sorry for the questions
Nope, no silly question. But there are also many answers found in this forum, you might want to read a bit by bit:)
Mmm that would depend on your natural ability. Some could see/feel from the beginning, some after practices. There are some who had the experience after years of keeping the spirits:I Which is why many try to open their third eyes via various means...

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:I can't thank everyone here enough. You guys are an awesome community and very loving and nice to beginners like me who don't know anything lol and ask silly questions . Everything is lining up and my research is closing up. I finally haha am going to go ahead and purchase a Succubus through creepy hollows . Just curious however. Do I have to already have an experienced ability to see and feel spirits to see and feel my Succubus ? Even if it's just dreams? Or can people who are new to meditation and visualization with not exactly the hottest skills and even skeptics feel a level IV spirit binding? For example can someone purchase magical items off the shop with no particular talent or skill for sending the supernatural feel and experience the effect or does it only work on people who have or are working on their ability? Sorry for the questions
Nope, no silly question. But there are also many answers found in this forum, you might want to read a bit by bit:)
Mmm that would depend on your natural ability. Some could see/feel from the beginning, some after practices. There are some who had the experience after years of keeping the spirits:I Which is why many try to open their third eyes via various means...
I guess what I meant to say was.. Are the bindings from CreepyHollows Store strong enough to be felt even if your third eye/inner eye isnt open fully or at all. ?

― G.K. Chesterton
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Oh, beginners should definitely see some interactions even without any sort of 3rd eye work, but do understand it won't be anything spectacular. You're definitely not going to see a naked lady roaming around all the time just because of the binding, lol

I started with a Succubus from CH. Had no sort of 3rd eye ability. Right out of the gate I had some dream manifestations, tingles(around the crown or root chakras), and light physical touches.

If you want more than that it will take some meditation work at least. It's really not strenuous or time-consuming but does take patience and persistence.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”