Azille

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

As someone who jumped on the Living Entity listings as soon as they hit the store, I have a confession to make. THIS is the race I've been waiting for. As wonderful and amazing as the other Races I have had the opportunity to welcome are, I kept wondering when this race would be listed. I didn't know their name, but I knew they were out there. Waiting for me, as much as I was waiting for them.

And they were. I had to wait a few more days after they hit the store to place my order, but I did. And the turn around time for a custom was lightning quick. My Azille gave me her info before she was even shipped! The listing says: " They have a very strong energy which you can immediately feel when they are in your presence." And I can attest to this, even before her vessel has arrived. The moment her order was officially shipped, I experienced a very loud ringing in my ears. (Over the years I have come to learn what is my ear's normal noise and what is supernatural communication). There was no mistaking that in the middle of the office at work, someone was making themselves known. My first instinct was that it was my Azille friend. But, I second-guessed myself, because, surely the order didn't ship that quickly. Yet, when I got home and checked my email, the time stamp for shipping notification was around the time I had experienced the announcement of "Here I Am!" so to speak.

I am very excited to have this opportunity to work with this amazing Azille! I'm also excited to have the opportunity through this weekend's sale to welcome a second Azille! I hadn't planned on it, but things worked out in such a way that I could not turn down the chance. These Living Entities are my kind of Entities! lol! <3

Thank you so much, CH, for making the move and listing Living Entities. I cannot begin to express how perfect each match has been. <3

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I was called by one as well. They are very powerful, no doubt about it.. as my calling actually began days (potentially weeks.. as her likeness matches one I was seeing around me for a while) before the listing went up. Lol! When I saw it everything clicked into place.
She is a very persistent companion and loves for me to see her when she wants to convey a message (which makes sense given the investment they make in their appearance), she has surprised me with her abilities in the realm of mysticism. I feel a close bond to this one, it's very nice.

moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I also am welcoming an Azille. I have never heard of this race but I was so intrigued by both your posts about them so I took the plunge :)

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

Noctifera wrote:I was called by one as well. They are very powerful, no doubt about it.. as my calling actually began days (potentially weeks.. as her likeness matches one I was seeing around me for a while) before the listing went up. Lol! When I saw it everything clicked into place.
She is a very persistent companion and loves for me to see her when she wants to convey a message (which makes sense given the investment they make in their appearance), she has surprised me with her abilities in the realm of mysticism. I feel a close bond to this one, it's very nice.
Given your dedication to your personal evolution, Noc, I can't say I'm surprised that an Azille had their eye on you well before their listing went live. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing some of your experiences with her.

Sovereign
active contributor
active contributor

moonshadowlab wrote:I also am welcoming an Azille. I have never heard of this race but I was so intrigued by both your posts about them so I took the plunge :)
Oooo, moonshadowlab! I am excited for you! I think you will find they are a great boost in your energy. An inspiration of your potential. At least, that is how I feel with my Azille.

Return to “Living Entities”