Can you give a person an OBE?

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Since I've been practicing with my experiences with OBE, at first I was afraid.. Then something clicked into my head telling me that I have a purpose and that I have to do it, and my fear has slowly sunk away since then. I wanted to know once I have fully mastered it, although my spirits can help me with aiding in my travels. Can for example, someone with a lot more experience help me have a full OBE even if I am a novice? I ask because if I decided to have a human friend that lived near me have one as well, could I fly over to her place and help her have an OBE and we go around together wherever we would like? Even if she has not had one or only a couple before?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There is guided OBE method, which I think that spirits/entities do that as well.
But not sure, if the person being guided is not realizing or willing, it might not work.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

darkwing wrote:There is guided OBE method, which I think that spirits/entities do that as well.
But not sure, if the person being guided is not realizing or willing, it might not work.
Thanks! Yeah, consent is always key! Lol. I was also thinking if someone used it as a service. If someone were to pay for someone's time to help them to master it if they've researched and were prepared, but for some reason couldn't master it more than a few steps by themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”