acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I was reviewing my Amazon Ebooks and saw I downloaded a book titled Lilith 3 years or so ago. I didn't even remember buying / downloading it. Odd surprise. Think it's been a small calling since I discovered Lilith in astrology and loved what she represented.

Question. I ask Aphrodite to partake in healing/ love magick. Would it be odd to ask Lilith ? It's white arts magick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

furrybunny wrote: Question. I ask Aphrodite to partake in healing/ love magick. Would it be odd to ask Lilith ? It's white arts magick.
Nothing wrong to ask.

ImageImage
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:Lilith will only reject all the false spreading rumors about her specially christian or man who think they are above women and which made old times the king is bigger than queen but they forgot a queen can more steps than king (lol chess). TBAVFH she is very amazing, caring, motherly, lover and she have save my life twice. Sadly many people so easily get cheated by just text from another human. One should experience or find the truth before believe such thing.

I basically agree, and argue with nothing in this post. However, I feel a few things should be added.
Lillith is the Supreme Individual, A super brilliant Thinker, a Lover Rarely - This is something I know personally. And can Manipulate Space.She loves Classical Music especially Mussorgsky, Rachmaninoff (especially the piano pieces played by Ruth Laredo and Claire de Lune played by Angela Hewitt, as well as Edgar Varese's Poeme Electronic. Her favourite artist is Willem deKooning. Books and ideas - virtually infinite.

I have "lived" with her since 1970. Sometimes invisible and sometime traveling and sometimes changing weather and sometimes just hanging out. She is neither white nor black/dark in nature - She has transcended all that..and is incredibly intelligent. No one owns her and those who believe this are believing the fun and games in shadow pictures...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:
dragynraken wrote:Lilith will only reject all the false spreading rumors about her specially christian or man who think they are above women and which made old times the king is bigger than queen but they forgot a queen can more steps than king (lol chess). TBAVFH she is very amazing, caring, motherly, lover and she have save my life twice. Sadly many people so easily get cheated by just text from another human. One should experience or find the truth before believe such thing.

I basically agree, and argue with nothing in this post. However, I feel a few things should be added.
Lillith is the Supreme Individual, A super brilliant Thinker, a Lover Rarely - This is something I know personally. And can Manipulate Space.She loves Classical Music especially Mussorgsky, Rachmaninoff (especially the piano pieces played by Ruth Laredo and Claire de Lune played by Angela Hewitt, as well as Edgar Varese's Poeme Electronic. Her favourite artist is Willem deKooning. Books and ideas - virtually infinite.

I have "lived" with her since 1970. Sometimes invisible and sometime traveling and sometimes changing weather and sometimes just hanging out. She is neither white nor black/dark in nature - She has transcended all that..and is incredibly intelligent. No one owns her and those who believe this are believing the fun and games in shadow pictures...

Caiyros
Go for any red color and roses flower, incense or perfume. She ultimately love it.

ImageImage
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I've been wearing so much red lately... Thanks for tips Caiyros and dragyn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Lilith is amazing & I wished to work with her the proper way. Any idea on how to set up a proper altar to worship her please? That wont offend her & pleasing in her eyes. I greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

I had a feeling that partly of my occult power came from lilith as a reward to me. I sort of worship her & threw away all my "chritstian magick items hoodoo oils, mojo bag kinda sad its alot of monies there" then the same night I get rewarded immediately. 1 of her daughter came to me vividly in my dream. Im sure shes still with me till this day. My vivid dream = Im doing big one in toilet & she came in from the window wearing sexy bikinis. May I be your lover please?
Damn im shocked. Very porcelain pale looking hotty.

Note:
The human husband seller of Lilith no longer doing it so I can no longer learn from him. (sc the seller)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ahemahemahem wrote: The human husband seller of Lilith no longer doing it so I can no longer learn from him. (sc the seller)
There's probably a reason for that and definitely a good one for the prohibition of discussing that seller on this forum.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

I have heard working with Lilith can send a man insane but I would gladly take that risk if I could learn from her

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

fundude53 wrote:I have heard working with Lilith can send a man insane but I would gladly take that risk if I could learn from her
Only if you really pi** her off.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Aprophis wrote:
fundude53 wrote:I have heard working with Lilith can send a man insane but I would gladly take that risk if I could learn from her
Only if you really pi** her off.
Yeah me 2nd that.

Return to “Immortals”