Sun & Midnight dragons

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I lumped these two together because I was wondering if anyone had one or the other or both, and what are your experiences?
I know these are technically hybrids and not solar/lunar dragons, but I just thought it'd be neat to have a pair to represent daytime and nighttime.
Or are there other dragons associated with those energies?

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

From what I have read the nalsy dragon species is inclined to be more nocturnal even in spirit form, in my humble opinion if one were looking for a dragon closely connected to night energies as a species it would be a nalsy, they are also said to give phenomenal visions and help with dreams. If you want dragons who work closely with night and day energies and are of the midnight and sun classifications I would put that in the notes when getting custom conjures. I am sure CH will find what you seek.

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

CH has a custom conjure listing for elemental dragons, since solar energies are linked to heat and flame, since it is the sun's 'flame' that sustains life on our little planet, I would think a fire dragon would be able to help with solar connection, in my humble opinion. I myself am interested in and called to working with solar energies, so I hope my meager advice is helpful.

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you. Your advice is appreciated.

I will not say anymore, since I've been told that I'm not "qualified" to make worthwhile posts.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote: I will not say anymore, since I've been told that I'm not "qualified" to make worthwhile posts.
Lol WHAT!? Who told you that? And why take it to heart?

I am not sure where exactly this has occurred, but I really think it's nonsensical to let a single opinion drive you away from posting. In life everyone is different, not everyone gets along or likes one another, etc.. but you wouldn't opt out of contributing to life just because one person voiced an averse opinion about your contribution.. right? I would hope not. This is concerning.

Anyway.. I was going to add another nod toward the Nalsy dragon, really cool species. Though it seems you are seeking a represantative of the solar and lunar essence that will complement one another specifically, and that is definitely something you can find - though I'd just recommend working straight up with the Sun and Moon (which I think you mentioned in another thread you are doing).

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I asked CH for these respective dragons and energies, and I wanted to update with what I received.
The Sun dragon is female, yellow with a large wingspan. She is associated with solar power and energy and can help me connect with it.
The Midnight dragon is male, with black and purple scales. He is skilled in magick, mirages and illusions but not specifically night energy. Still sounds cool though, as he is devoted and loyal.
Doesn't the Moon card of the tarot signify illusions? So I guess you can interpret his powers in different ways.

The Nalsy is next on my wish list. ^_^

Return to “Dragon Races”