You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I agree with the others. Have your iron checked. I am anemic, and know I am displaying every symptom that you are mentioning. Before blaming spirits or entities, make sure it is not medical.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

If you have any spirits bound directly to you, perhaps consider having them transferred to a vessel. I did this after having experienced a range of health issues which disappeared within days after the transfer. (That was my last option after having had scans, X-Rays and blood tests done, all of which pointed to there being nothing wrong with me).

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

See if a glass of lemon water can help charge your batteries. As for supplements you may want to try L-caritine and B vitamins. You may also need more red and orange root vegetables if not ginseng. Finally like a car if you don't run your battery it drains itself. Meaning if you don't exercise or use mental energy to engage in your passions and life direction you can become wiped out on that alone.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Samsara wrote:See if a glass of lemon water can help charge your batteries. As for supplements you may want to try L-caritine and B vitamins. You may also need more red and orange root vegetables if not ginseng. Finally like a car if you don't run your battery it drains itself. Meaning if you don't exercise or use mental energy to engage in your passions and life direction you can become wiped out on that alone.
Great advice, thank you. ::yes::

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value

Return to “Paranormal Energy”