acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello all :) alrighty so when I first came to the CH shop I saw some Bronwyns that interested me, but after a while all of them were gone except the one I had in my wish list. So he's now I'm my cart 1h then a listing came for this Bronwyn that I instantly fell in love with. He sounds absolutely gorgeous! I put him in my cart and went back to see his description and got sad bc it said he was gone. My heart dropped, silly me didn't know once you put someone in your cart the listing for them says "out of stock" I felt instantly relived so much so that I almost cried 1e so here I am very happy about these two Beautiful Bronwyns in my cart. Now ever since I've read about Sterlings I've been wanting one, and low and behold I look around and find the perfect one. So I'm very happy to say that Friday I will have the money to officially make the purchase for these lovely boys for the price of one thanks to the amazing sales that CH offers. I am beyond excited 1sy

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Hello all :) alrighty so when I first came to the CH shop I saw some Bronwyns that interested me, but after a while all of them were gone except the one I had in my wish list. So he's now I'm my cart 1h then a listing came for this Bronwyn that I instantly fell in love with. He sounds absolutely gorgeous! I put him in my cart and went back to see his description and got sad bc it said he was gone. My heart dropped, silly me didn't know once you put someone in your cart the listing for them says "out of stock" I felt instantly relived so much so that I almost cried 1e so here I am very happy about these two Beautiful Bronwyns in my cart. Now ever since I've read about Sterlings I've been wanting one, and low and behold I look around and find the perfect one. So I'm very happy to say that Friday I will have the money to officially make the purchase for these lovely boys for the price of one thanks to the amazing sales that CH offers. I am beyond excited 1sy
Are you getting your 1 cent first purchase spirit? :) My first spirit was a Divine Angel! I really love her, even though we were not friends at first. (My fault!) Thank goodness Angels are loving and VERY forgiving. 1ak

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well I did consider the 1cent thing but after I saw their listings I was thinking huh no need. But I have been thinking about also getting a vampire and a merman, so maybe I'll use it for one of those 1i

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aww you're gonna love your Angels!! My first spirit was a Sterling Angel and he was a breath of fresh air 1hg I'd highly recommend a Merman too as they are such loving companions but so are vampires! Ah I'm so excited for you! Callings are the best 1ks have funsies bonding!

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Angels”