Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Doreen Valiente, who was an associate of Gerald Gardner for a time and author of The Charge of the Goddess, lent a large hand in the formation of the Modern Witchcraft Movement

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

I would have to say the woman who has most influenced me in this journey is my mom. She isn't much into the paranormal, but has been there since I started, encouraging me to follow my dreams and desires, and inspiring me on my path. I never would have gotten here if not for her support.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Oops. I think I misread the challenge XD I thought it said to write about a woman who had inspired you in magick, not a woman of magick.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

Well I don't really have someone who brought me into meta. It just kind of came to me one day. As I had gifts from the beginning, I didn't really understand them or why I had them. I didn't really talk to anyone about them and was afraid of the consequences if I did. But when I finally did open up, I found out from my mom that we had witches on her side of the family and because my dad was part Sioux, there were medicine men on his side. And when I was given the information about my family, I knew I had to research more about it and my gifts. And the more I dug, the more I got interested and seen my first spirit. Who came to me. granted I was scared when it happened but he was amazing and is still with me till this day. I started going on websites and ended in CH and now have many in my keep and more abilities. The old ones have sharpen a bit but I am still learning. So I don't know what brought me to this path , but I am glad that it did and won't trade my keep for the world.

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton

Return to “Events”