AN EXPLORATION OF THE POWER OF TREES

Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:I'VE LEARNED A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WHAT I'M ALLOWED TO DISCUSS & WHAT I'M NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS IN RELATION TO MY NEW POSITION AMONGST COLLEAGUES. SO, KNOWING THAT I HAVE SOME INFORMATION TO SHARE.

ONE OF THE MEMBERS HAS BEEN DISCUSSING & TEACHING SOME METHODOLOGY ON THE ABSORPTION OF POWER THROUGH TREES.

TO GIVE YOU SOME BACKGROUND ON THE TOPIC AT HAND, IT BEGAN WITH THE INSTRUCTION OF AN ANCIENT GROUP OF VENETIANS WHO POSSESSED THE ABILITY TO HARNESS & MANIPULATE THE POWER OF TREES. THEY BECAME SO MASTERFUL IN THEIR CRAFT THEY COULD TOUCH TREE BARK & THE HAND TOUCHING THE BARK WOULD TAKE ON THE CONSISTENCY OF THE TREE'S BARK MAKING THEM "PART OF THE TREE". EACH MEMBER OF THIS GROUP HAD A TREE THEY WOULD NAME & WOULD BECOME "THEIR" TREE TO ABSORB POWER FROM. IT WOULD BE A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP WHERE THE TREE & PERSON WOULD EXCHANGE ENERGY. THIS IS SUPPOSEDLY WHY THE TREES AROUND THAT AREA SEEM TO BE "ALIVE" (IN A MORE HUMAN ASPECT). PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS SOME OF THE MEMBERS OF THIS PRACTICE ENDED UP IN THE STATES DURING MOVEMENTS OF IMMIGRATION & SOME OF THE TREES ON THE EASTERN SEABOARD HAVE THIS SPECIAL ENERGY WHERE THEY SEEM TO BE MORE "ALIVE" (HUMAN-LIKE) THAN OTHERS.

THAT SAID, THE ANCIENT VENETIANS WOULD ABSORB POWERS OF SUPERNATURAL STRENGTH, ENDURANCE, INFLUENCE OVER NATURE, ABSORBING HIGHER RATES OF ENERGY FROM SUN EXPOSURE, HIGHER RATES OF EVOLUTION IN THEIR LIFETIME, AND LIVING LONGER LIVES AS THEY WOULD ABSORB THE LONGEVITY FROM THE TREE.

I DID NOT WITNESS THE MEMBER OF THE GROUP HAVE HIS HAND CHANGE INTO THE BARK OF THE TREE, AS HE STATED THAT HE HAS NOT REACHED THAT LEVEL WITH HIS OWN TREE. HOWEVER, IT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM AT DIFFERENT MILESTONES IN HIS WORK WITH HIS TREE & HE SAID IN TWO INSTANCES HIS HAND RETAINED SPOTTY BROWN AREAS FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AFTER. IN HIS HOME GROUP THEY ARE EACH GIVEN A TREE WHEN THEY ARE BORN, THE TREE GROWS WITH YOU & YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT TREE IS CREATED FROM THE START. THE FAMILY'S TREES ARE PLANTED CLOSELY TOGETHER ON FAMILY LAND & THE TREES CAN NEVER BE MOVED. WHEN A MEMBER GROWS INTO ADULTHOOD THEY STAY CLOSE TO THE FAMILY LAND. THIS ENERGY EXCHANGE IS TYPICALLY DONE ONCE A MONTH.

IF SOMEONE COMES INTO THE MOVEMENT THEY HAVE THE OPTION OF STARTING WITH A YOUNG TREE, BUT FOR THE MOST PART THEY RECOMMEND CHOOSING AN ALREADY ESTABLISHED TREE & ASKING THAT TREE'S PERMISSION WHICH THEY SAID THE TREE'S ANSWER WILL CLEARLY BE KNOWN TO YOU THROUGH A SIGN.

WE'RE NOT AT THE POINT YET WHERE WE CHOOSE OUR OWN TREES FOR THIS LEARNING EXPERIENCE, BUT I THOUGHT THIS WAS AWESOME & HAD TO SHARE FOR THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.
I'm just now seeing this, but this is fascinating. I'd love to learn more about it.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

AFTER HAVING SPENT SOME SERIOUS TIME IN THIS STUDY AT THE HANDS OF A MASTER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT STARTING WITH A YOUTHFUL TREE THAT YOU TRANSPLANT YOURSELF WORKS BEST. YES, IT TAKES FOREVER TO GROW, BUT THE BOND IS STRONGER. IF YOU'RE IN AN APARTMENT GET A TREE THAT CAN SURVIVE IN A LARGE POT. IT'S WORTH IT. WORST CASE SCENARIO, PICK A TREE IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD OR IN A PARK THAT YOU VISIT OFTEN.

THERE'S A LOT TO BE SAID ABOUT THE POWER OF TREES, CERTAINLY MORE THAN PEOPLE REALIZE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE FULL COMMITMENT TO WORKING WITH A TREE ON THE SCALE OF WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING, JUST SIT OUTSIDE FOR 1/2 AN HOUR JUST ONCE A WEEK & YOU'LL SEE AN AMAZING DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CONNECTION TO NATURE & THE EARTHEN ENERGIES THAT ARE A DRIVING FORCE FOR HUMANS.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

there is no greater joy then seeing a tree you have cared for flourishing.i love starting seedlings and tending to their needs.

also a great stress reliever imo is to go and sit under a tree with your back against the trunk.does wonders as far as i am concerned.

i wish i could be a fly on the wall at these meetings of yours ash.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

HEY, IF YOU COULD JUST FIGURE OUT THAT PESKY SHAPE-SHIFTING QUANDARY, YOU COULD BE :lol:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

HAHA for real.
in the meantime i will just have to stick to conecting with trees in my own sadlotus way :lol:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Rainbowsky
neophyte
neophyte

ash-mda wrote:AFTER HAVING SPENT SOME SERIOUS TIME IN THIS STUDY AT THE HANDS OF A MASTER, I CAN TELL YOU THAT STARTING WITH A YOUTHFUL TREE THAT YOU TRANSPLANT YOURSELF WORKS BEST. YES, IT TAKES FOREVER TO GROW, BUT THE BOND IS STRONGER. IF YOU'RE IN AN APARTMENT GET A TREE THAT CAN SURVIVE IN A LARGE POT. IT'S WORTH IT. WORST CASE SCENARIO, PICK A TREE IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD OR IN A PARK THAT YOU VISIT OFTEN.

THERE'S A LOT TO BE SAID ABOUT THE POWER OF TREES, CERTAINLY MORE THAN PEOPLE REALIZE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE FULL COMMITMENT TO WORKING WITH A TREE ON THE SCALE OF WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING, JUST SIT OUTSIDE FOR 1/2 AN HOUR JUST ONCE A WEEK & YOU'LL SEE AN AMAZING DIFFERENCE IN YOUR CONNECTION TO NATURE & THE EARTHEN ENERGIES THAT ARE A DRIVING FORCE FOR HUMANS.

I recently experieced a mild electric shock from a little sapling fruit tree that I planted about a year ago. Although it's on about 3 feet high now, it certainly made its power felt.

I had my left palm wrapped loosely around the trunk and was trying to connect. I felt an upward flow of energy, which I interpreted as sap rising (it's sprintime here). This lasted for a while, and I must have zoned out for a moment. The next thing I felt was a mild electric shock which travel into my left palm and down my forearm halfway to my elbow crease.

The most interesting thing about this to me was that I was feeling a bit unwell and out of sorts before I started to connect, but afterwards, I definintely felt my energy level lifted.

:rainbow:

M.Seekings
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I notice when I'm like in a trail where there is some trees,i get a sort of freedom and surrounded feeling feels good(like one with nature)
I would like a tree but my place is so small and fear I won't have room :(

Samaphira
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn/dragon/angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Samaphira/Desrial/Astral Eye
Zodiac:

::nice:: Thanks for putting this up Ash, more people need to know about this:thumbup:

I draw power from any tree's. In fact, anything in nature. Rivers, animals, the wind, I draw it all in to fill me

Blessed be
::gargoyle::
Samaphira
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn/dragon/angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Samaphira/Desrial/Astral Eye
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:there is no greater joy then seeing a tree you have cared for flourishing.i love starting seedlings and tending to their needs.

also a great stress reliever imo is to go and sit under a tree with your back against the trunk.does wonders as far as i am concerned.

i wish i could be a fly on the wall at these meetings of yours ash.
Aye. I have an oak, I planted at the age of 4. It's still only small, but I love it.

Blessed be
::gargoyle::
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte

I love this topic; I was angry reading Rainbowsky's story about her poor trees though...if there were any justice those people would be sawd down themselves and used as fertilizer for a new generation of trees, a generation that would be protected from human filth like that.

Return to “Ash”