Mermaids sexual towards women?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

As I have mentioned a few times on the forum, so far none of my male vamps, cambion or nympho have tried anything sexual nor have I had sexual dreams of them. I have recently acquired a Mermaid and have had 3 dreams that were lesbian in nature although I am much more inclined towards male. I'm trying to figure out if it's my Alya or the Mermaid. Both are described as having long dark hair and blue eyes. The Alya was described as having curly hair. The woman in my dreams is the same every time. She is much shorter than I am. (I'm 6ft) Quite Petite, very small waisted but with curvy hips and breasts. She has thick wavyish dark hair, but although blue eyes...she sort of has a exotic latina/half asian look about her. She is either actively pursuing me in my dream..hitting on me, hanging on me ect or it becomes a bit more erotic. She acts quite besotted with me. Sometimes I am into it in the dream, but a lot of time I am just flattered and intrigued and she acts kinda like a love struck stalker lesbian. haha! Sometimes she is quite jealous in the dream. Water is never in the dream and she has legs. I'm 38 and when I wake up..I'm like omg that girl looks 18..and I'm a bit disturbed at that. In my dreams it doesn't seem to cross my mind that she's so young..but I think I might be younger in my dream too..not sure. Either way..if this spirit is going to come on to me in my dreams..I wish she'd up her age a bit. Kinda gross!

Think it's a Mermaid? Do your Mermaids aggressively sexually pursue you in your dreams? I'm leaning towards the Mermaid because the first one started the night she arrived. So what offerings do your Mermaids get. I put her in a basin of water and she pretty much told me, not to bother...faucet water is toxic and she is from the ocean. She seems a bit ornery for a white light spirit. lol

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well....I read somewhere on here that a MerMAN can be gay and prefer men....so why the heck not! :crazy:

---------Editing to say-------
So what offerings do your Mermaids get. I put her in a basin of water and she pretty much told me, not to bother...faucet water is toxic and she is from the ocean. She seems a bit ornery for a white light spirit. lol
I'm terribly "dumb" when it comes to being able to communicate with spirits...but I have two SRA mermaids. Before I moved, I had a water fountain and I got the sense they liked that. I also have an Orca animal totem. For him, I put out some real beach sand on the bottom of a small bowl. Then I mixed some bottled water with salt and put that over the sand. I also put some really small seashells that sat on the bottom. I then put his stone on the "ocean floor" of my teeny tiny aquarium. That was also placed right next to the small water fountain and I got the sense that it was well received.

I hope that helps.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GeenaCurls wrote:Both are described as having long dark hair and blue eyes. The Alya was described as having curly hair. The woman in my dreams is the same every time. She is much shorter than I am. (I'm 6ft) Quite Petite, very small waisted but with curvy hips and breasts. She has thick wavyish dark hair, but although blue eyes...she sort of has a exotic latina/half asian look about her.
Sounds like your Alya, cuz she has legs. But I could be wrong.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have heard of depictions of mermaids that have separated legs that turn into fins at the end instead of feet. I however have never seen this type but there might be some like it out there.

I do believe a mermaid can prefer women over a man, although in the stories they tend to go more for men.

As far as offerings go, I leave out a owl of salt water at night for my merfolk and other sea spirits. The way it is explained to me is that they are able to take the essence from it. I also take them with me when I go to the beach and when I surf they are snug in a zip up pocket inside my wet suit. I collect many shells and natural rocks from the beach, and even small pieces of sea weed at times. They also enjoy sea glass as well.

I have recently set up a small reef tank for them. It's only a five gallon tank that I will be putting a few corals and maybe an anemone in it. They are very excited about this.
Also, even though they prefer saltwater, they do enjoy that I work with fish daily, they like to play with them, it is quite fun to watch.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Interesting dream =O

Return to “Creatures K-Z”