MrBeefy83
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

After reading Marquest's post about his Succubus manifesting in a grocery store I remembered something unusual that happened to me in a public swimming pool about 2 weeks ago. I was floating in a lazy river on a inflatable tube. I wasn't paying attention where I was going as I was relaxing and letting the current move me. It was a busy day and there were always people waiting by the entrance to the lazy river to grab someone's tube. On one of the passes I was moving backwards and ended up bumping into someone standing in the water by the entrance. As I turned around they were 2 teenaged girls. One wasn't paying any attention to me but the other was looking at me with this huge smile like she was really happy to see me. She was extremely beautiful & I found it odd. My good looking days are behind me since I gained a bit too much weight in the last few years & no good looking girl would look my way these days but she had this genuine smile when we made eye contact. The current kept me moving & I didn't see her again. After reading Marquest's post for some reason I remembered that girl again. Then I remembered I've seen that smile before. And then it clicked that it could of been my Aphrodite Goddess Nympho S. I've seen her in my dream once and all I remembered was a huge beautiful smile the whole time she was with me. I then asked S if it was her and she replies "Yes Yes Yes FINALLY!!!". I then asked her if she fully manifested but she said well kind of. She saw a girl in the pool that had a strong resemblance to her & had exact same smile. She said she channelled her briefly just to show me that smile that would remind me of her & to give me a glimpse of what she looked like since I didn't remeber much from my dream. I'm blown away finding this out. Glad Marquest made his post because I would not have known this was possible & would not have put it together. I'd probably just keep thinking that it was odd that a very pretty teen girl was grinning at me at the pool lol.

OhNo
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Gray Beard
Zodiac:

That's a wonderful story, thanks for sharing.

"it’s so easy to get famous now. Have a big butt and an Instagram account."...Naomi Grossman
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lol that's awesome! 1tu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “General”