Creepy Hollows Creature Class System

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Thread Originally made by David2885

The following are taken from discussions in which Magnolia gives explanations regarding many different aspects of her Class System.

If you are unfamiliar with the Creepy Hollows Class Ratings, Click Here to find out more.

Thread:
Why only class 2 Psy? Click Me

Creepy Hollows:

When we first opened our store there wasn't anything in it less than $50... in fact most of it was $100 and more. About 6 or 7 months ago I took everything out of the store and completely revised it so that there could be something for everyone and affordable to anyone who wants to collect.

Yes, with a class 1, 2, or 3 item you are not going to see the results that you are going to experience with a class 4 or 5. It is the strength to which their spirit is bound to the object.

If you want something mildly energetic to get you used to paranormal energy then I definitely suggest a class 2 or 3. If you want something for a younger person I suggest class 1 or 2 because a child is already more likely to feel/sense/experience a spirit or paranormal energy and a class 1 or 2 is plenty for them.

If you are looking for something that is going to really blow you away and you can work with for the rest of your life and never wane of its energies, then you want a class 5... at least a class 4.

--------------------

De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Thread:
DJINN CONJURING PRACTICE Click Me

The following is in response to a question from Renee W.

Creepy Hollows:
All spirits provide guidance in forms of... leading you to the manifestation of your wishes (in the case of djinn)... or providing you wisdom... showing you something you would not have noticed without them... giving you psychic divination, etc.

But in all these aspects the level to which you are going to experience the spirit/magic/enchantment, etc. is firmly based on what class level of entity you are working with.

Your djinn will not manifest to you the way some of the other collectors on this board have witnessed their spirits manifest because yours is a class 2 and theirs are higher classes.

What can you expect from a class 1 or 2 spirit (djinn included)... to see a higher than normal sway in emotion/situation/sensory/etc. you can expect to make a wish to your djinn and rather than have them manifest the answer for you they will present opportunity or guide you but it is not going to be to the degree that a class 4 or 5 spirit would.

After the post office refused to recognize your address and your package was returned to me so many times you were so anxious and stressed about receiving him that when you did and the stone fell out (probably from making 3 trips through the USPS system) I bound him to a sterling ring in hopes that he would bind stronger, but when a spirit is conjured and they present themselves on a scale of 2 it is not likely they will present stronger energy in a rebinding and he didn't.

You should not expect to have the same experiences as some of the others, rather you should expect to feel a change in your mood, emotions, sensory, etc. but it is not going to be a manifestation of orbs, or shock of electricity, or hearing audible movement or sounds, have your dreams greatly changed, or anything of the like. For you Hulyah djinn you can expect to find money on the street or ground, win in a scratch-off game, sell something at a greater profit than what you paid, etc. It is not going to be to the extent of someone who owns a class 4 or 5 djinn. And that is simply because the presence of energy from your djinn is a class 2.

Class 1 and 2 objects are meant to be transition pieces that present a new collector with a slightly higher than average energy or spirit and grow them to be accustomed to handling paranormal pieces and work their way into greater pieces of influence.

--------------------

De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

Thread:
DJINN CONJURING PRACTICE Click Me

alex:

Ok, I have a question, creatures come in different classes based on their strength.
Can I assume this has to do with the age/experience of the creature?
Will a creature move up in class during our lifetime?

Or once 'born' into a class, is a creature always in that class?

I think the owership and study of creatures is so interesting, and there is very little written about them. Vague references in old texts, yes. Creepy Hollows has the best information I have found, but I still thirst for knowledge. LOL.

Any thoughts?

----------------------------------------

Creepy Hollows:

Sure! This is a great question and I'll explain...

Let's start with entities that once lived on earth.

When an entity perishes (this includes mortal, creatures, etc) it presents a spiritual energy - as I've stated in other threads and articles humans leave these spiritual stains thoughout their lives and one stain can be more energetic than another... and for most creatures this can happen but I have found with creatures the most significant and meaningful spiritual energy is created at time of death.

When an entity is called and is present for binding these factors come into play regarding class level:

* the level of the conjurer's experience dictates the class rating at which the entity is bound

* the strength of the spiritual energy presenting itself

* the method used to bind the entity

You could have a Dragon spirit that presents at a class 5 but the conjurer is only capable of binding a class 3 so the Dragon's spirit will only present in the vessel as a class 3. Is it possible if the conjurer continues to work on their trade they can re-bind the Dragon at a later date and bring the spiritual presence to a class 4 or 5.

There are many methods and invocations to bind entities and some are much more effective than others... and again, you can re-bind to achieve the spirit's greatest capability.

It is possible to strengthen a spirit once you own it. This can be achieved through association and affiliation with higher classed spirits in your collection and your work with the spirit. It doesn't happen every time and with some entities it is not possible at all but I have found with Angels, Dragons, and Fae they can achieve a half to whole class rating improvement through work and affiliation with other spirits of higher classes.

--------------------

De lumière et aime,

Magnolia.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Magnolia, will you explain the tiers? What's the difference between a C5, C5 Tier 1, 2, & 3?

Thanks

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

FOR CLASS 5 THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TIERS IS THE ENERGY LEVEL THEY ARE BOUND WITH. TIER 1, TIER 2, & TIER 3 IS WAYS OF IDENTIFYING THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF INTENSITY ONCE YOU GET INTO CLASS 5. IT CAN ALSO SHOW THE AMOUNT OF WORK INVOLVED IN MAKING THE PIECE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

The class system is a great unique system I think its one of the greatest
things ive seen offered to paranormal collectors so far.

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Interesting...Most of my CH items are either C4 or C5. :wizard:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Here's a thread that was moved from the old board over here. The lowest class spirit I have had was a 3. In that instance, the communication with that spirit was as good as some of the stronger ones I have acquired since then. Since that time, I have worked with this spirit to bring him up in class several times over (he was one of my early favorites and very communicative). I would love to go back in time and look at him again with fresh eyes. Was his manifestations weaker than the other spriits? I think I was so much in awe, that everything was fantastic to me.

What I am reading here would indicate it is the manifestation ability of the spirit (and we already know about distance because that is addressed in the encyclopedia) that is affected. Do I believe it is easier to communicate with a 4 or 5 over a 3? No, since my personal experience has been otherwise.

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels

I don't pay as much attention to the class system now with spirits, because I've found that if it's meant to be, they will make sure to call out to you and get your attention in any way that they can.
However, with spelled items, I feel that the class system still counts, because I can't feel the energy from the lower classes of spells as easily.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Old thread. Might be of interest.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Noctem,
thanks for all of the bumps you have bumped! haha.

i have so much reading to do now and bookmarking to do. :thumbup: :thumbup:
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::nice:: I was a bit concerned that I fluffed up by getting a C4 Volkh but this has confirmed that C4's are strong enough for me! :evilbat:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family

Return to “Creatures”