Recommended Mantras

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So, mantras, any recommendations?

I'm patiently awaiting for two succubi to come into my life (order for binding has been placed/processed), but now I need to ready myself.

I have for two malas/japas, one of amethyst and another of lotus seed.

With these I hope to make better connection with my ubi and use it even to pacify them if ever necessary.

The question really is how to use it, empower it, make it a practical tool in my spirit keeping experience.

I suppose I could simply use a simple repetition of AUM. I don't think the Om Namah Shivaya or Adi Shakti or Tara mantras will do me any good. I'm not a Hindu or Buddhist. Thoughts anybody?

Maybe I don't need such foreign phrases, rather the magical seven vowels AEHIOYΩ, or plain english words, but what?

Are mantras even useful (from your experience) or should I just work the inhale/exhale meditation?

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Succubean wrote: I have for two malas/japas, one of amethyst and another of lotus seed.

With these I hope to make better connection with my ubi and use it even to pacify them if ever necessary.
Are they malas or rosaries? Malas probably won't work, it has to be a rosary. They're not exactly the same.
And if you meditate with them using a rosary then you'll practically always subduing them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:You can use the DA mantra in here.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 59&t=50167
This may definitely help

Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Are they malas or rosaries? Malas probably won't work, it has to be a rosary. They're not exactly the same.
And if you meditate with them using a rosary then you'll practically always subduing them.
Well what do you mean by "rosary"? Like a Christian Rosary? Why would that work, especially seeing that I have no strong allegiance with Christianity? I've inquired on this subject before and find that it probably doesn't matter what type of beads are used. I'd appreciate though hearing your point of view on this in greater detail.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Succubean wrote: Well what do you mean by "rosary"? Like a Christian Rosary? Why would that work, especially seeing that I have no strong allegiance with Christianity? I've inquired on this subject before and find that it probably doesn't matter what type of beads are used. I'd appreciate though hearing your point of view on this in greater detail.
Christianity, suppressing womanhood since <insert count here>, repressing sexuality since <insert year here>, fighting demons since <insert year here>. Malas are associated with the hindu religion and they're pretty open to everything, so not exactly useful to subdue while christianity has a big power in that.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Meditation”