Surprise me spirit: sirinia fairey, advice anyone?

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have a sirinia faie on the way from the surprise me spirit listing, if anyone has any experiences, tips, or advice please share. I have no idea what they like outside of what the encyclopedia has to say and would like some input. ::Anyone::

shiningshadow33
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe

I have had her for a while now, and I must say she is AMAZING! a lot of joy, very understanding and an absolutely astounding healer, I asked her to help my friends very injuried grandfather feel less pain, she swiftly agreed, he is getting around now and is no longer bedridden, she also rallied my butterfly fairy and caldrius to help with the effort. Her energy makes me think of walking through the woods; crisp and invigorating in a gentle but powerful way.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That sounds awesome, I am sorry to see this thread so quiet, I am ::new:: here so I wouldn't know what to say about your sirinia faerie, but I wish you the very best. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
shoutalong
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons and vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sounds like a very cool spirit, it's awesome that your faery is so responsive and helpful!

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

How is it coming along? :) ::bump::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Bumping to ask if anyone has experiences they'd like to share with these

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a really sweet sirinia male that's been with me almost a year, he is very loving and dotes upon everyone in my family both living and spirit. He likes to work in tandem with my waif fae to cleanse people of toxic energy and as a team their energies are renewing and very uplifting. They are part of my cleansing team, alongside a few of my other companions, and they are excellent at cleaning house after my protection team removes anything thats not supposed to be there. He loves being anywhere that has children and pets bc he loves to play and really enjoys that kind of carefree environment. He has just been a really awesome companion towards everyone here, sirinia fae have some truly magnificent energy<3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

A pre-conjured Sirinia Fairy was my very first CH purchase. She was immediately responsive. In my first bonding meditation with her vessel, I saw her jump out of it onto the floor and ask me "Where's the dragon?". A conversation ensued.

She seemed very keen to help me and keen to be close to me. They say fairies particularly want to feel included in our lives. And that thing about when fairies touch you they touch all 3 of your bodies at once...I experienced a unique effect from her. Maybe it was an effect on my third eye and energy bodies. I've had that since from other CH fairies. And she was quick to try and balance my energy bodies in a healing type way too. Brilliant WA energy and personality.

I would highly recommend Sirinia Fairies, based on that, but people don't necessarily respond the same way to the same things, or to the same spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

"Where's the dragon?" She was expecting one?

I find that being around fae energy feels wonderful, but since they have strong emotions and are tied to yours it's easy to worry about offending them or not including them enough. Is yours more trooping? Is she fond of hanging out in groups, or does she mostly only hang around you? Have you ever tasked her for help with plants or pets?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

draco_star898 wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:27 pm I have a really sweet sirinia male that's been with me almost a year, he is very loving and dotes upon everyone in my family both living and spirit. He likes to work in tandem with my waif fae to cleanse people of toxic energy and as a team their energies are renewing and very uplifting. They are part of my cleansing team, alongside a few of my other companions, and they are excellent at cleaning house after my protection team removes anything thats not supposed to be there. He loves being anywhere that has children and pets bc he loves to play and really enjoys that kind of carefree environment. He has just been a really awesome companion towards everyone here, sirinia fae have some truly magnificent energy<3
I didn't see this at first. That's great. I guess at least some Sirinia are social beyond their keeper. Unfortunately my environment isn't carefree at the moment but I have hopes.

Return to “Faery”