Meditation Questions

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Prinsiippi wrote:I also see things in the dark, more clearly when my eyes are closed but I do see some faint, colourless shapes in my apartment when lights are out. I think I've not seen those anywhere else if I remember right. When my eyes are closed I can see colours too, most often its the yellowish or brown hue of old black and white photoghraphs but once it has happened that such scene changed into full colours. Other times I see single objects that look like they are painted with many colours or sometimes I see just blothes of colours, usually the blotches the change the colour that it has.

The scene I most often see is like a scenery you see from a moving vechiles window when you sit on the passenger seat, and it changes from different kinds of woods into fields on hills into rocky mountains and back to fields or woods, everything looking like an old, grainy film with speed lines also. But I've been also indside buildings and underwater, and sometimes I seem to be very high up in the air, the scenery rolling past under me.

They come and go, I cannot have them if I just want to or ask to, and at the moment there is again a dry patch and I've seen nothing for some time. Maybe I'll learn to control these better in time.
Whatever you see when your eyes are closed, hues and blotchy colors relate to your chakras and whatever you are feeling sometimes influences it. I mostly see the color purple, which relates to the brow chakra, I don't intend to do it on purpose, maybe someone could clarify why we sometimes unintentionally meditate because I have the same things you do. The things you are seeing probably were the dimensions as you were meditating and maybe it is a gift to enhance or even remote viewing. I've been trying to enhance mine hehe and so far I've come across things in the past and present in this dimension and in others but I haven't seen the craziest ones yet. I like to think that whatever color you see in your apartment if you haven't been closing your eyes already if you've eliminated the skepticism of your eye health and haven't been closing them already it may be the aura of the color of the spirit soul that may be residing with you. I always saw a golden hue in the corner of my eye at times and asked if it could show itself to me and I woke up one day randomly at night the colors of the most beautiful hues of golden and yellow, like flowers almost. I remember my angels that CH says gives off those specific hues and I was so so excited! Again, you probably have or maybe figured it by now but I wanted to give you a Good explanation using my own experiences since I have similar. I would love to know if you've had anything else while working on them.

Thank you again [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Meditation”