Fluoride blocks Third Eye??

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
LindaLove
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

Hopefully I posted this in the right section :)

So I've seen this in a few places while searching on how to activate my Third Eye. Can anyone tell me if this is true, that fluoride blocks the awakening of the Third Eye? Thank you!

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE? NO. YES, I'VE HEARD OF IT, BUT CONSIDERING I USE FLUORIDE I'M NOT IN AGREEMENT.

I GUESS, LIKE ANYTHING, IF YOU'RE USING EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF IT OR EXPOSING YOURSELF IN OTHER WAYS TO EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS IT COULD. BUT I THINK I'LL RISK IT CONSIDERING I DON'T WANT BAD TEETH :D WHAT GOOD IS IT IF MY THIRD EYE IS UNBLOCKED BUT I HAVE HALF A MOUTH OF TEETH & THE OTHERS ARE SWISS CHEESE? BAD TEETH EQUAL MORE BLOCKAGE THAN YOU COULD IMAGINE SINCE TOOTH DECAY & GUM ISSUES EFFECT THE HEART & BRAIN. THEY KNOW BAD TEETH & PERIODONTAL DISEASES KILL PEOPLE. YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE NICE TEETH FROM YOUR PHOTO, I WOULDN'T RISK THROWING AWAY YOUR TOOTHPASTE OR DRINKING ONLY BOTTLED WATER TO AVOID IT.

SINCE I USE IT IN MY TOOTHPASTE & IT'S IN OUR WATER SUPPLY IN AVERAGE AMOUNTS & I AM IN THE PLACE I AM WITH MY THIRD EYE I AM GOING TO SAY "NO".

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

*charges into gong* ::bump:: *slams and rebounds*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I don't avoid fluoride and I seem to be fine, I personally think even if it's an issue - like many issues we have been forced to adapt over the time of exposure and so it's not going to necessarily pose a problem. It could depend on the individual, actually.

I've always thought it bs to propagate that fluoride or other things are the one insidious problem we need to eliminate in order to free ourselves of psychic constraints. It's simply false. Gimmicky at worst.
We are ignoring a whole realm of potential issues that could instead be looked at, and it's possible that those who notice a difference when they eliminate fluoride are experiencing a placebo effect - they only believe it makes a difference. Once again, I'm not saying it's false for everyone, but it's not the one solution.

I do prefer to drink bottled or filtered water for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the third eye.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I will say for toothpaste and bottled water, neither of them I use have fluoride, I use fluoride free products, not to sound snobbish. :lol:

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That doesn't sound snobbish. I do think we need to be discerning in this day and age.
There are a lot of things I am particularly picky, even obsessive about such as only shopping organic/unprocessed/fresh food or ingredients that I can verify the source of. Products that are completely natural wherever I can possibly do that. Not supporting horrible corporations.
I avoid a lot of<<Removed by Mod>> out there like the plague because I think it makes a difference for my overall health, happiness, wellbeing.

So I can't judge if someone legitimately feels that fluoride is harming them.. although I agree with Ash's comment. I care a lot more about having lovely teeth, if I choose a toothpaste without fluoride it won't be about my psychic senses but because it's the better choice for my teeth. I don't believe we consume enough fluoride through that source to be toxic.

I am leery of tap water and there can be excessive amounts of fluoride used in it, risk which is compounded by being directly consumed, but there are many other issues with tap water as well depending on where you live. I've had great and not so great tap water.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:That doesn't sound snobbish. I do think we need to be discerning in this day and age.
There are a lot of things I am particularly picky, even obsessive about such as only shopping organic/unprocessed/fresh food or ingredients that I can verify the source of. Products that are completely natural wherever I can possibly do that. Not supporting horrible corporations.
I avoid a lot of<<Removed by Mod>> out there like the plague because I think it makes a difference for my overall health, happiness, wellbeing.

So I can't judge if someone legitimately feels that fluoride is harming them.. although I agree with Ash's comment. I care a lot more about having lovely teeth, if I choose a toothpaste without fluoride it won't be about my psychic senses but because it's the better choice for my teeth. I don't believe we consume enough fluoride through that source to be toxic.

I am leery of tap water and there can be excessive amounts of fluoride used in it, risk which is compounded by being directly consumed, but there are many other issues with tap water as well depending on where you live. I've had great and not so great tap water.

Yeah, I drink spring water, from a water cooler. :lol:

And yes, self health does come first I agree. I merely avoid fluoride, for personal health. I feel that I prefer to not use it. Each to their own as always. :)

And yep, I'm health conscious as well. ^_^

Take care!

Return to “Meditation”