What's the most powerful CH product you own?

technowiz
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
Zodiac:

Well, for me I would have to say spirit wise would be Egyptian Vampire Book of the Dead, and for a magical or spelled item it would have to be ORIGANA: 7000 YEARS IN THE MAKING with The Carnac Stones running second.

I don't know if you would really want to have a lot of my experiences. I don't really want to have a lot of my experiences.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

For me, nothing worked and no energy felt. Lots of money down the drain. At least it was only about a couple thousand dollars lost

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

leigh wrote:For me, nothing worked and no energy felt. Lots of money down the drain. At least it was only about a couple thousand dollars lost
Nothing? How is that even possible???? What do you own?

Really, consider yourself lucky! With the experiences I had with my first two spirits (not from here) I turned white and get woken up every night by energy shifts. Arggg... But from here I get the energy shift more so with the spirits than the spelled items.

There are times though, perhaps I've gotten used to the energy and don't feel that cool radiating energy. But if I walk away and come back the energy is there.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
George00
neophyte
neophyte

I would say all my entities working together! I like to combine my entities to boost their talents.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

leigh wrote:For me, nothing worked and no energy felt. Lots of money down the drain. At least it was only about a couple thousand dollars lost
Leigh, have you had spells from other sellers that worked or spirits from other sellers that were tangible? If it's a consistent problem there might be a logical explanation for why you're not getting results.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:
Leigh, have you had spells from other sellers that worked or spirits from other sellers that were tangible? If it's a consistent problem there might be a logical explanation for why you're not getting results.
I had that problem for years Leigh, only to discover that I had some very strong blocks and other problems I had to over come. I even had to do a banishment. I had also been on strong medications for depression for a while.

It takes a long time to get back after all that, and it doesn't happen over night either. I am making it one step at a time and have come a long way this past year.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

You are making huge strides these days princess! :clap: I, actually, asked Leigh that because I felt that she has a block. I think it's energy. I have no experience with this but my theory was....if Leigh has had some results with DAs and not White Light entities/spells, it may be an energy imbalance of some kind which blocks higher vibrational magic and entities. :think: I feel something's awry but can't put a finger on it because I haven't experienced it before..

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Princess wrote:
DollyLama wrote:
I had that problem for years Leigh, only to discover that I had some very strong blocks and other problems I had to over come. I even had to do a banishment. I had also been on strong medications for depression for a while.

It takes a long time to get back after all that, and it doesn't happen over night either. I am making it one step at a time and have come a long way this past year.
This probably explains why I get contact so easily. I am anti-medication, and so freaking happy all the time. Which really goes against normal science since one would assume the more drugs you take the more you hallucinate. But I seem to hallucinate without any drugs....or maybe...it's real... go figure. If I can avoid meds I will. Tough it out a couple of days and it usually goes away. But don't tell your doctor a person like me exist!

Glad to see your doing well.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Oinky
new here
new here

Sorry to hear that. They were so right.. you are what you eat. If you are on medication it will be a huge setback to your spiritual development. That applies to diet as well. For me, ever since i am on a RAW Diet.. i never need any medication (Zero pills and supplements).. nor see a doctor, my psychic perception tripled, my memory and recall abilities leap by tenfold, my body getting leaner, looking younger than years ago and many more. Suga was damn right.. emotionally positive spirit is very important... When i was stressed i found it extremely hard to meditate.. let alone feeling my spirits. When you block your own spirit you block other positive spirits too.

Another factor could be some form of psychic implants/blocks in your own spirit from a past life or early this life. You might want to seek a good psychic to remove it for you.

Oink is my mantra
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Oinky wrote:
Sorry to hear that. They were so right.. you are what you eat. If you are on medication it will be a huge setback to your spiritual development. That applies to diet as well. For me, ever since i am on a RAW Diet.. i never need any medication (Zero pills and supplements).. nor see a doctor, my psychic perception tripled, my memory and recall abilities leap by tenfold, my body getting leaner, looking younger than years ago and many more. Suga was damn right.. emotionally positive spirit is very important... When i was stressed i found it extremely hard to meditate.. let alone feeling my spirits. When you block your own spirit you block other positive spirits too.

Another factor could be some form of psychic implants/blocks in your own spirit from a past life or early this life. You might want to seek a good psychic to remove it for you.
Dear Oinky:

Can you ellaborate on your RAW diet. Is it a raw VEG diet ? What do you really eat? :thankyou:

Many Many Blessings
WJ

Return to “General Questions”