Ouija ?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
psianogen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I inherited my distrust of Ouija from my mother. Her stepsister played around with one and stirred some stuff up, to the point where they had poltergeist activity for quite a while. Add in my mother was sensitive to spirits, and frequently saw them, ensured that Ouija was a no as far as she was concerned. But like other people have said, if you have protections in place, it probably wouldn't be a problem.

Heidi
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

darklordmidnight wrote:And please, for the love of all things, avoid the pink Ouija, not because it doesn't work, but more because it is just tacky.
Omg! Haha 1la ur too funny! Hugs to you 1ey

Heidi
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Caiyros Arlen Strang KCS wrote:
Heidi wrote:Do u guys think its a bad/good idea to try and communicate with your spirits with a ouija board or book??
I was taught by my mother how to use the Ouija board when I was 6 years old - have used it a lot of times since then, until spirits just came to me. I respect the ouija board. If you or going to get and use one, be sure to get the "old classic style board" It works much, much better. Also what Noc says is important.

Caiyros
Thanks for sharing ur own personal experience :)
I bought the ouja book, it says it should work just like the board but idk. And ive used it like 2 or three times with out protection 1h because i didnt do my research first because i didnt know any better. luckaly, nothing ever happened. I also used the pendulum and i didnt know it also opened portals just like the ouija board. Also nothing bad or any kind of activity happend. I guess because i try to do it with good intentions and i also always burn sage at my house. Idk if thats a reason?

LadyDragula
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I am gathering items to make my own. I have several I have purchased, but I think making one will be fun! I agree with the previous replies... Just be prepared and you will be fine!

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Is there a traditional or original size? I ask because I have recently obtained some nice mahogany timber and would love to make one to the correct, original size. The timber is green atm, but will dry out over time and become beautiful highly polished pieces. It is old, slow-grown timber, very fine grained. With a bit of joinery it would make a beautiful coffee table.

Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I don't like ouija boards, have used on before but never had anything bad happen myself, then again nothing really happened. Reason I disapprove the device is more my own theory that it leaves one too open to negative spirits.

Granted one could implement all the necessary magical protections and what not. Aside that, however, the person using a ouija board WANTS something to happen, is open to potentially any sort of contact, permitting of any type of spirit.

Even if you want to contact a very specific being, type of being, individual spirit by name, etc, you leave the doorway of your psyche open to suggestion, the passage through which any interested spirit may walk through. That's my personal thought anyway.

Yeah some people say it's the idio-motor effect, it's all in your head, but what's going on behind the scenes?

I prefer pendulum dowsing myself, haven't done it yet, waiting to actually connect with a being first. I even have a alphabetic pendulum mat when ready to dowse, not sure how different that is from the oujia board. That still depends on the slight twitches of my muscles through subconscious activities, the backdoor of which I'd leave open for spirits/entities.

So Ouija Board Evil?
Can't so much say either/or, just would say dangerous.
Thrill seeking can be great, until something bad happens, keep in mind.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23

I think it depends on your purpose for useing A TOOL MENT TO COMMUNICAT WITH SPIRITS. If you look at it people that believe it's powers most likely will say it's bad but how do these people that say this use it.Most of the storys I've heard go like this.Someone is thinking this dosn't acctually work,hey lets scare someone,or they have a party and they think it would be fun or things along thoughs lines . They then get a real response then ether they play it off as a joke till they get the hint to late or they loose they're minds.

Hears a thought that doesn't seem to cross people's minds when they do this for fun.Even if you don't get a malicious spirit how mad would you be if you were in the spirits or entitys shoes and responded to the people that invited you just for kicks.And some of these things are a case of be careful what you wish for you just might get it.

And I saw a trailer a few days ago for a new movie called ouija and before it even started when I saw is said that's what it was call having it paused I thought"great,how'd they screw things up in this"and a few seconds I lost consern for the people in it since they clearly were asking for it thinking"god d@#it(not sure if it needs it but just to be sure) as if they haven't showed enough of how bad things can get when idiots try using things like this as a toy"

Long story short if it's used as it was ment to be used then your fine.If your useing it for lols then it's your own funeral if things get that bad.Not to say things can't get bad using it properly but if I have heard of a case it's had a lot of others with it that were examples of how NOT to use a ouija board.If anyone feels like correcting me go ahead but that's my take on it.

Blessed be

Return to “Connecting”