Bahai Djinn Info? And general spirit question...

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Twinkle
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi all, I just bought a beautiful Bahai Djinn from the CH store. She has been calling me for about a week now. I figured it was meant to be.... ;)

My question is this....the encyclopedia doesn't give any info about the Bahai....can somebody enlighten me? Such as, what type of powers does she possess, what type of temperament do they normally have, are they easy to work with, etc?
Last edited by Twinkle on Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Twinkle
new here
new here

Magnolia, Ash, anybody?

You answered one of my questions, so I have edited my original post to leave what I still need answered.....my Bahai Djinn will be on the way to me soon, and I found what was on her listing to be kind of vague....and she isn't listed in the encyclopedia.....any info would be appreciated!

Amanda
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Did you know about Bahai information?
Now a day it's already has information on encyclopedia.

starseed1111
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi, I know that this thread hasn't had a post for a long time. I am interested in this topic because I had a reading from CH about which spirits would be the best fit/easiest to bond with, and one of them is Bahai Djinn. It is interesting, but I don't know that grey arts are for me. Certainly I am too new to spirit keeping for it. I did find this good resource in the CH encyclopedia.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Return to “Djinn Races”