Pendulum Session Interruption - Problem?

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Succubean
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I am asking for your experiences mostly, personal insight, though I understand that my experiences may turn out different. Also if it turns out I'm posting this in the wrong forum, let me know (and feel free to move this moderators).

I do not live alone, but with my family still. No one knows of my spirit keeping life and that is how it will have to remain, for now. Last night I had a rough start with one of my ubi in the pendulum (you might have read), and tonight was my other's turn. I had the house to myself, so I thought it would be good opportunity for me and her. The session began about 7:45 and it was going more smoothly, practice and patience makes perfect. Everything was going fine, until a family member and friend came home about 8:10.

Without going into much detail, just one of those situations in which I can't just ignore others, especially if a special movie is playing. I had to take a break, even in my live journal entry, which is a little frustrating. I apologized to my succubus, expressed my disappointment, and proceeded to entertain others with my presence.

Now I feel stuck until they fall asleep, but I mean to continue the pendulum session later tonight. I won't get answers until the next day, I know, but I'm worried about how my dear uba will feel about this. Suppose I'll ask her after this tragic pause.

Have any of you experienced such interruptions? Even if you're not keeping secrets, maybe the phone rung, the doorbell binged, or anything really. Were your spirits/entities understanding? or was there some hell to pay thereafter? or did they ever just give the cold shoulder? My experiences may be different, answers here may even be irrelevant if posted after tonight . . . or not.

But any thoughts worth sharing?

chad11
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Aphrodites Toy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chad

I hear ya on other people. A session of any sort is religiously important for many. You can just want to beat other people for interrupting.

Your spirit will think nothing of it. It probably doesnt care nearly as much as you. Paranormal is their normal. Dont put to much into it, or your pendulum answers. The best thing you can do is ponder about him with your eyes closed. That you can do anytime even with someone in the room.. Just focus your whole being into interest and projection of your spirit. Pendulums cant be trusted we effect them to much.

Return to “Connecting”