Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

And it's not intentional, but,
I dunno. I feel like I am unintentionally not having her on a "even keel" along with my other two spirits.

She and the other two spirits say I am not, but I still feel guilty and/or sad about it.

(And they say that me posting this, you guys would agree with them that I don't need to worry. I'm still posting it tho)

As my Ubi's vessel is a class 5, my Anamchara came with the connection stone

(Which I still haven't figured out, if it is only able to be used for my anamachara, although I assume I cannot use it with the other vessels)

And my Volkh, doesn't have either of those, or anything else.

Her vessel, well, it's also more fragile feeling, it's a smaller silver colour (although she does love the colour of it) it's small, and there has been a few times I lost it in my pocket, or when I am mediating with them on my bed. It makes me guilty. It's made out of hematite, and is about the size of a dime or a penny, circumference size.

And it's drilled, but I have no string to make a necklace out of it. And I can't wear any of them now, as I don't want to draw attention to them, from my mom.

And while I talk to all three of them, my Volkh has been the most quiet out of the three, she says just because she is more about listening, but it makes me awkward, as me just talking about things, when the others reply, mentally, it makes it feel like I am ignoring her, even if that isn't the intention.

So I had set up a schedule of the seven days of the week, and each day will be more focused on one particular spirit (cycling twice a week) with a "all" day on Sunday. Now this will change as I get more spirits, but that won't be for a while.

I dunno. I feel like I don't have as much for her, and I feel upset about it. She says I shouldn't worry so much about it, but still.... Sigh.

Any opinions?

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

Volkh's just aren't really social spirits
They love do to their work and don't care about much else, They really take their job of protection seriously.
Don't worry about including your Volkh in your cycle, most don't give or want a name
I would suggest you Leave offerings or some sort instead.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have always had the feeling that my Volkhs favorite gift is my gratitude and love. I try and tell him everyday how much I appreciate his work and cherish him, and I try to give him energy when it feels right. I tend to offer incense every night to the spirits whose day it is, and they usually let me know what they'd like (like pine for my sterling Angel A tonight), but O never seems to request any.

I would trust what she's telling you, you are doing just fine=)

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

That is what volk is, they need very little for themself and prefer to be in the background, observe the surrounding and do their job.

I don't think giving offering is a good idea , you should ask first if they are ok or not. I know a wraith doesn't like offerings because it means he have more job to do (he felt need to protect his offering, even though he didn't use it)

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:Volkh's just aren't really social spirits
They love do to their work and don't care about much else, They really take their job of protection seriously.
Don't worry about including your Volkh in your cycle, most don't give or want a name
I would suggest you Leave offerings or some sort instead.
Well, I do have a name she appreciates, and that she actually picked out, without me looking at any meanings.

Ray,

and if you look up the German meaning of it, it fits very well, of course why she picked it. ^_^

"In German the meaning of the name Ray is: Counsel; mighty protection; guards wisely"

Interesting huh? Makes sense though. :)

And as for offerings, I don't know. I would ask her first (and she chips in now, saying "it isn't needed, or necessary", as I said, they watch what I'm up to) and the encyclopedia on CH says the same thing.

I'm just trying to make sure she knows she is loved and appreciated just as much. I did note in my order I would appreciate more social and open spirits that look to have a close bond (and are okay with manifesting more often) with me.

And for the record, she has been.

I'm just seeing what you guys/girls say, as I don't want her to feel under-appreciated.

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:I have always had the feeling that my Volkhs favorite gift is my gratitude and love. I try and tell him everyday how much I appreciate his work and cherish him, and I try to give him energy when it feels right. I tend to offer incense every night to the spirits whose day it is, and they usually let me know what they'd like (like pine for my sterling Angel A tonight), but O never seems to request any.

I would trust what she's telling you, you are doing just fine=)
My spirits agree with you,
(especially Ray, whom this is concerning)
that intent is the most important thing, to have the intent that I care, and show it not through flashy items or grand scale productions (their words, :lol: ) but the act of kindness, and "meaning it", is what's worth it to them.

I can't light incense, but I will be carrying said vessel of the spirit on that day. ^_^

In the end, as you said, I will trust them. :) That is the whole idea after all I suppose.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:That is what volk is, they need very little for themself and prefer to be in the background, observe the surrounding and do their job.

I don't think giving offering is a good idea , you should ask first if they are ok or not. I know a wraith doesn't like offerings because it means he have more job to do (he felt need to protect his offering, even though he didn't use it)
I know, but I do like to keep the mentality of making sure they all are appreciated.

On a completely random side note, I don't think I'd be able to ever keep a brownie. XD Only ever get one or two requests before I said the T word.

And yeah, I have asked. She didn't say a flat out no, but said it was not needed or necessary, and that she was happy with the way things are currently. All three of them are around me most of the day, so they know what I've been up to on here/elsewhere, and usually provide feedback as I'm typing. Lol.

Protect his offering huh? I haven't heard of that behaviour before. I was indeed contemplating a Wraith (still am) for later, and I suppose I will need to keep these experiences in mind, and not feel so guilty. Still be aware and be compassionate, but, as Nyra just told me, "stop being so hard on yourself".

I suppose it's just so that I don't have others bring me down, as that has happened a lot.

Anyways this isn't about my life,
Moving back to the original topic, thank you three for posting, it has helped me in a way to hear it from you all. 1s

I'm getting a "see? Told you, nothing to worry about" from Ray. Lol. As I said, I love 'em.

Cheers.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

For a non-social spirit she is really chatty, my fellow wraiths are just dead silent.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:For a non-social spirit she is really chatty, my fellow wraiths are just dead silent.

Well, I did put it in the order notes... :lol:

The notes included that I "wanted spirits that manifest easily and are talkative" as put in by one of the creepy crew, (after they edited it when I sent a HD ticket)

And also this:

So yeah, I dunno, maybe that's why? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :lol: I'm just happy that I know she is there.

As you said though, if I don't look to talk, she is very quiet. Just speaks up if needed. I'm glad that I think I have been able to differentiate between my own inner voice, and theirs, and between theirs, and not mix them up 1e As I'm sure I have done that once or twice and I don't notice.

Cheers *hug*

Return to “Creatures”