DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've made a post to sweet jane under listen just listen responding to her(I assume not to be presumptuous if I'm wrong,sorry if just having this in here is offensive)about how she hears her air conditioner as angelic music and told her I've experienced the same thing with noises turning into different sounds like music.

When I menchened how I've heard screams or mouns of the damed or however the sound would be described she said it made sense that she would here something positive like angelic music from something pure like air and I would hear something negative after taking a bath and hear water that as she put it cleansed my negativity that it was now full of give a negative sound like screaming.

What do the rest of you think of this.Is this a form of claraudiance are is this something different.And has anyone other then me or sweet jane experienced anything like this.

Blessed be

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There's a psychological term for it, Pareidolia although someone coined the term Patternicity.
So it's more probable it's a psychological cause of our brain's ability for pattern recognition than something else, although it's not impossible to hear energy. But if you did, you probably would hear your spirits speak and do things too.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
nijntje
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aprophis wrote:There's a psychological term for it, Pareidolia although someone coined the term Patternicity.
So it's more probable it's a psychological cause of our brain's ability for pattern recognition than something else, although it's not impossible to hear energy. But if you did, you probably would hear your spirits speak and do things too.
There's not much difference between psychological or physical states with spiritual/energetic phenomena. Everything is responding to our thoughts about it, the only difference is this is more of an individual hallucination than a mass one (like the physical world and other realms).

So yes, it's a personal hallucination but that doesn't mean its not "real". It's like when you're out of body or in dreams, if you think you're seeing something, it takes that form more evidently. Reality is very flexy and gets even flexier when we're not asking others to agree with us that something is real.

rebeccamcclellan
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

nijntje wrote:
Aprophis wrote:There's a psychological term for it, Pareidolia although someone coined the term Patternicity.
There's not much difference between psychological or physical states with spiritual/energetic phenomena. Everything is responding to our thoughts about it, the only difference is this is more of an individual hallucination than a mass one (like the physical world and other realms).

So yes, it's a personal hallucination but that doesn't mean its not "real". It's like when you're out of body or in dreams, if you think you're seeing something, it takes that form more evidently. Reality is very flexy and gets even flexier when we're not asking others to agree with us that something is real.
I agree with you.

Kateria84
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

This was a very interesting thread. I will continue to follow it.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”