Copycat Seller Kellie Faulkner / myrisha moon

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rubyluv
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma, I'm not familiar with your art but if you ever share it here, please let me know. I'd love to see it.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Rubyluv wrote:CerataPhthalma, I'm not familiar with your art but if you ever share it here, please let me know. I'd love to see it.

I actually have, once or twice! If you search for "Art of My Spirits" as the thread title with me as the author, one of them should pop up. I also have a few examples on my BotP shop link there to the right, below my avatar here in the forum :D

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'll definitely do a search in the morning, when I'm fully awake and can enjoy it. Ty!

Proud companion of a Gryphon-N, Werewolf-D, Steel Golem, Norse Light Elf-A, Air & Water/Sea Elf Spirit-M, Bird Fairy-Ar, Lion Shifter-Mz, Throne Angel-De, Ice Stag-K, Pegasus-L, Sanguine Vampire-Ke, Barrow Dragon-Mi, Unicorn-An, Owl Familiar-Sc, Avenging Angel-T, Mermaid-Me, Rainbow Dragon-Ag, Raven Familiar-Th, Fairy Godmother-Mia, Snake Familiar-H, Were-Horse-To
MoonSpiritBoutique
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexandra Melitta
Zodiac:

Actually, everything that someone ever writes, is covered under Creative Commons Copyright. If you look through almost any conjurer's website, you should see something along the lines of "Copyright (Year), (Name of Person), (Name of Business). This essentially protects the creator and lets everyone know that their work is copyrighted and that you may not copy-paste it and claim it as your own. And if you do not source where it comes from, yes you are claiming it as your own.

I realized this after I made the stupid mistake of using a couple paragraphs that explained some species of entities (from a shop I respected) back when my own shop was just a fledgling. I quickly got wacked over the head, and corrected my behavior.

And whether something is legal or not, public perception is important. I would hope that people wouldn't support someone who blatantly copies someone else's words and claims it as their own, especially if it's obvious that they know what they're doing and have been told that it is wrong. Plagiarism is very prominent in this community, unfortunately because of certain people that simply do not know copyright laws (like I once did), or because of people who do not respect artists/writers.

No, you cannot copyright a vampire that plays the harmonica. However, you can copyright a certain description of said species, and the species name under Creative Commons.

Rubyluv
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma, I followed the link on your profile to your shop and saw a few pieces of your art. DLM is correct; it's very, very good! Is what you do spirit portraits? I've seen that kind of thing listed on other sites and I'm intrigued. I may have to commission one from you in a few months! I'd love a tangible reminder of my beautiful gryphon friend, N.

angel_vixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> this is kellies group and she is a total fake and fraud i have sent this thread link to facebook she has questioned many knowledgeable people on numerous things like how to cast a circle!!!!!!!!!!! this is her profile <<Removed by Mod>> she isnt a medium or a conjurer at all and anybody that believes she is ask yourself why has she got numerous names and asking people numerous amounts of questions that a person like a medium or conjurer wouldnt have to ask because they would already know!!!! and why all the different alias names ??? this is another group link too <<Removed by Mod>> i know this is true i was a friend of hers until i started to suspect that she wasnt being honest and hexes people also claims to work with deomns and have threatened my friends with this too i have tons of proof in my files but it wont let me post images but there are the links make your own mind up because that woman i know is nothing but a fraud and a fake and also myrisha profile <<Removed by Mod>>

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

Please remember, social media links aren't to be posted anywhere on the forum. Angel vixen, please also remove the Facebook link from your profile.

Also, as a seller review thread, you are allowed to post one concise review. If you guys would like to continue discussing the topic of plagiarism you can start a new thread and we can merge the convo here with the new thread...otherwise the discussion posts will be archived.

angel_vixen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 63
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: medium
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: vixen of the underworld
Zodiac:

she doesnt even know how to cast a circle and for someone experienced why ask others if your a conjurer medium and i have proof of plenty of screenshots i did have her on my friends list but i blocked her for being a fake and a fraud and shes got red hair and looks nothing like the picture above and has 3 or 4 different alias names she even cuts and pastes peoples words off facebook doesnt even edit them and reposts it like its her own but it stands out!!!!! and her closest friends have now started to see that what me and my friends think of her is true it was only last night she seen this thread and it is 100% true i have screenshots of her admitting to she cannot conjure and she is no medium at all and threatens people with demons !!!!! steer clear of her shes that good she cant even make her own ideas either!!!!

Awakened
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Na
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Silvermoonraven

Hi all this is my group in question here so im here to defend....first off i am not a fruad (the screenshots above are fake that have been created on an app called yazzy which can be found on the app store)....if any of you wish to take 5 mins to check out mt reviews on my page from clients who have had readings from me and putchased vessels from me,these in fact tell a very different story to whats been put here. Check out my listings. Nothing has been copied and you cannot copy a spirit as each are different to one another,so this idea is ludracrus.....i am experienced and very aware of what im doing. Its a real shame that in a spiritual sense other spiritualists have to try and bring a new seller down when they pop up,everyone has to start somewhere!

Return to “Seller Review”