Which Creature should I pick?

Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally asked by Perry Stevenson :

Hi,

I have decided to not start my collection with a Gargoyle, not because I've lost interest but I've become more fascinated by creatures and I just can't pick which one to pick. Here is what I want in my first creature:

I don't want a shy creature I want a sociable one who wouldn't be shy to show itself. I want it to be a happy creature. I want the creature to want to be my companion and not just someone who puts a roof over its head.

I have been told a Leprechaun would be good but I will leave that up to you people as you know best and I'm so happy that your all here to help. So please can you give me advice on which creature I should get.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

-------------------------------------------------

Theresa Replied with:

Hi Perry,

I would wholeheartedly recommend a gargoyle!!!! I have adopted several entities, including my gargoyle -I am still trying to connect completely with the others, but I would like to tell you what has happened for me to explain.......1) I had received a phone call from the states to let me know a long time friend had died after a 12 year battle with cancer. This was shortly before bedtime, so needless to say, I was quite upset when I did go to bed. ( my husband isn't home at the moment.....he works at a diamond mine and is on a 2 weeks at work and 1 week at home schedule, so he's at work) anyway, I was lying in bed crying and I felt an ever so gentle movement on my pillow behind me...then I heard a very distinct purring sound (very rough and deep). I do have cat's (8 all together), and this was not any of them! After about 15 minutes I settled down and my black cat Pixie came and jumped on the bed. After she got settled in her favourite spot, I felt whatever was behind me gently get up and the purring was gone. I believe this was my gargoyle comforting me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I had him about 2 weeks at this time!) 2) I just returned from a holiday with my daughter - showing her around Western Australia. The entire time we were driving, I felt my gargoyle on my right shoulder. It was relaxing and comforting to know he was with me to protect us from harm. (now 5 weeks with me!)
He quickly bonded and has not left me.

Adopting your first is so exciting.....I wish you well!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Claire Replied with:
Hello.
I have started my collection with a faery.
I feel that the shyness of creature is not entirely dependent of the species; I think their personality plays a huge role on it.

My Gargoyle doesn't really show up much but I have heard that generally they like to mainfest on dreams and keepers are able to feel their presence. Not mine lol she likes to be alone more i guess.

So, talk to the seller before you get a spirit to make sure they are showing up often.

An other thing is that you get this "clicked in" moment when you meet the right creature.

Goooood luck!!

------------------------------------------------

debbiew52 Replied with:

Greeting, every one I would also say having a unicorn spirit is great.they enjoy playing in water.and they enjoy astro traveilng with you.I have been to many different places. some great and some places not so great.unicorn's are very
interesting creatures who can bring to their owner a great amount of good luck.

Return to “Creatures”